Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muryam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 07:26 AM
    I am 31 years old women . I did a mistake with my friend 9 years before .after that's
    Married with another my married life is very happy. Now I have two kids they are healthy . My delivery was normal. I'm fully honest with my husband . I was very fit till now. But from last 2 months I'm in light fever with headache , light stomach pain . I am not going to the doctor . I'm afraid is it possible it is may be aids because of my mistake that I have done before 9
    Years. Is it possible. What are the symptoms of aids and how much time it take to grow up
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2010, 07:26 AM

Go to the doctor.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2010, 10:22 AM

Muryum,

Your symptoms could be linked to any number of things, it's your conscience that is tormenting you,stop it right now,make an appointment to see your doctor, who will be able to set your mind at ease.

It may be that you have an infection or some sort of virus, which could be cured simple by a course of antibiotics.

Go see your doctor for an acurate diagnoses.

Worrying can upset your whole system, making you feel very unwell, so try not to worry see a doctor as soon as possible.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 13, 2010, 10:27 AM

I have a question for you.

How will not going to the doctor help?

You do realize that whatever this is, it is what it is regardless of whether you go to the doctor or not. Right?

Could it be Aids, you think it's possible, so you, it could be, but no one can tell you without a blood test, and we can't do one online, you have to got to a doctor for that.

Fact is, it could be something else and the longer you sit at home trying to self diagnose, the more damage that's being done. This could be something that's easily fixed, so go to the doctor and find out, get the treatment you need.

The longer you put this off, the more you put your health at risk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Made big mistake 3 years ago [ 31 Answers ]

Let me tell you the whole story. We have been together for 11 years. Married 7 years, have 4 girls. We have both worked, though one time frame he didn't work and I was the only one working for three years. I don't have any excuses to what I did. But at this time I was having lots of stress at work...

What is hormone imbalance in women 36 years old [ 2 Answers ]

I have had trying to conceive from April 2009. I have never had sex before this. In June 2009 I had a miscarriage. I had a normal period in July. Trying to conceive from the 24 July after from perid was over. I have had my period every month one day early each month. In November my period come a...

Dieting Solutions for Women 40 to 50 years old [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to compile information for a study and research on the problems with normal dieting and weight gain problems for Women over 40. Specifically women in the Perimenopausal-Menopause stage. I have been in the field of Nutrition for a long time and have done a lot of studies on children,...

How is it that a man can walk away after knowing a women for 33 years ? [ 3 Answers ]

In which the wife was loyal and supportive to him and a good companion? He walked away without looking back to go and start a life with a women 30 years his junior that he met on the internet on Christmas day. This man only ever met this younger women 3 times before he decided to abandon his...

View more questions Search