Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lifewillbewhatyoumakeit Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Oct 5, 2007, 09:47 AM
    How is it that a man can walk away after knowing a women for 33 years ?
    In which the wife was loyal and supportive to him and a good companion?

He walked away without looking back to go and start a life with a women 30 years his junior that he met on the internet on Christmas day.
    This man only ever met this younger women 3 times before he decided to abandon his family and grown children... this women was from an eastern country and he gave away his retirement savings and his wife's pension to this women!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Now I understand why you posted those other questions!

Hmmm, how could he give away his wife's pension?

How could he do this? Some men don't think with the brain and allow other influences to affect their decision-making. Unfortunately, these men often later regret it and try to recoup their losses which are usually long gone by then.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 09:52 AM
    For pleasure, what else?
    chloedunne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lifewillbewhatyoumakeit
    in which the wife was loyal and supportive to him and a good companion?

he walked away without looking back to go and start a life with a women 30 years his junior that he met on the internet on Christmas day.
    this man only ever met this younger women 3 times before he decided to abandon his family and grown children... this women was from an eastern country and he gave away his retirement savings and his wifes pension to this women!!!
    Men can just be like that saying,"love makes you blind" in time he will realise what he has left and lost for good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Will a relationship with a man 24 years older work? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 32 years old and pregnant for my 55 year old boyfriend. We live together. He has a reputation for being unfaithful and I do not trust him. How do I handle this? What should I do?:confused:

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

A women to a man [ 23 Answers ]

To me, from personal experiences I feel that to a man a women is nothing more then a body to use and a pretty face... and even when your realionship is on the rocks they still want to have sex... whats up with that.. why do all men only care about sex... I am in a realionship also and may be...

Can Man or woman be jugded by their walk that they are married or not? [ 5 Answers ]

It would be a stupid question but I am going to ask it.lolz How can we jugde that a man is married not asking him his status(m or s) Is there any symtums for this... by his walk or anything else.. Same like women.. how we jugde... :D

View more questions Search