Ask
    Angela902101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 03:56 PM
    Hooking up a Phillips Surround Sound to a Sony HD TV and PVR DVD
    Just a quick question.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2010, 05:19 PM
    Please tell us the model numbers of the devices and what cables you already have if you do not wish to have to purchase new ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hooking up a dvd/vcr combo & PVR to hdtv [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Samsung HP-S4253 (Samsung HP-S4253 Specs. Flat-panel TVs Specifications., I currently have a Motorola DCT 6416 III (Hardware - HDPVR) hooked up to it (its setup through Shaw Cable) and I also have a Panasonic DVD/VCR (DMR-ES46V) (DMR-ES46VS - Hot Deals - Shop and Compare at...

Hooking up a dish network dvr satelitte, to a vcr, surround sound and a dvd recorder. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a panasonic dvd Recorder dmr-EZ17, an Emerson ewv404 VCR, an RCA Guide Pluc Gold TV, a Venturer Souround Sound System and Dish Network displayer-dvr. The Panasonic recorder I received as a gift this past Christmas but my aversion to electronic hookup kept it in the box. The other parts...

Adding Sony DVD recorder to Sony System with Bell PVR [ 1 Answers ]

Sony DVD Home Theatre system is already setup w/LCD TV, Bell PVR 9242. Searched and read previous ques and ans - but my recorder still not working. System is setup with HDMI cables TV - Home Theatre, TV-PVR, have S-video connecting DVD Recorder to TV, and Basic Red,Yellow,White connecting DVD...

Hooking dvd recorder to shaw pvr [ 1 Answers ]

I have just baught a dvd recorder and want to hook it up to my shaw hd pvr. My pvr only has one rf cable in from antenna and the instructions on the dvd recorder say to conect a rf cable to the recorder from the out rf port in the pvr whichit does not have. Do I reconect the pvr using rca cables...

Hooking Up A Surround Sound [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I just bought a big screen TV and need helping hooking my surround sound back up.I have an Hd cable box,dvd player,cd player and playstation to all be hooked up from my receiver.My receiver is a Sony STR-DE595.I don't know if I need the regualr a/v cables (red,white and yellow) or can I use...

View more questions Search