Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noorriz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 11:33 PM
    I have 3.5 years old girl how I teach her control her anger and cry
    She is getting angry quicly some time because of her behavir I lose my patiens and some time I making people hurt tell me a soloution for this and how I teach islam fr children for more attractive way

Thanku
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Jul 3, 2010, 10:19 AM

Im not sure exactly what you are saying but.. You have to show her the right way by actions and correcting. If you get angry, so will she. Don't give in to her tantrums, which are normal for that age group. If she gets mad tell her how to react by saying "it is ok to get mad but we express that with words not by being mean" or what ever she is doing.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 11, 2010, 11:27 AM

You need to let her know that you're the Mummy and she's the child, you have to teach a child any child what no means, and when you say it you must mean it, she's already over 3 yrs old.

You have got to be firm but fair don't shout at her, don't smack her, don't get angry with her, Just tell her no she cannot do this or that, children should be taught that when we say no we mean it well before they're 3 years old you're going to have a hard struggle getting her to learn what it means now, she's basically been spoilt and undisciplined for all of her life so far, Babies are cute yes, but they can also manipulate their mothers .

You could try the Naughty chair routine, this being when she's naughty you ask her to stop once, and warn her she will go in the naughty chair if she ignores you for 3 times, then you go and you put her into the chair, and tell her she will stay there until she is sorry.

If she screams or runs off, you go and you pick her up and you tell her firmly that she's to stay in the chair, you repeat this until she stays in the chair no matter how many times you have to run and get her and put her back in the chair, you must keep doing this, until she learns she's got to stay in the chair until she says sorry. If you keep this up in time she will get the hang of it, but don't let her go back to being naughty, make her stay in the chair until she says sorry, and do this every time she's naughty. Its not going to be easy. You've left it a little late in the day, now you will have to work hard at this or it won't work.

You must keep this up though because she won't learn to discipline herself that's your job as her Mother, if you don't you'll find people won't want your daughter at their homes, if you have another child then teach it what NO means as young as possible. Or expect the same, People don't like unruly children, so you need to start this right now.

Getting angry at her won't do you or her any good its not her fault she hasn't been taught that she cannot do certain things, you have to teach her that, and if you keep calm and be firm with her but don't yell at her or shout or scream or get angry with her. That will just make her worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was arrested for misdemeanors in NYC ten years ago. Can I teach in Georgia? [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested for shoplifting and theft by taking in NYC ten years ago. I have since graduated from a drug tx program in NYC, obtained a 4.0 college average and graduated college in 1997. I am living in Ga, I established a behavioral health center, 501C3 and successful ran the business for ten...

How to control anger! [ 2 Answers ]

I am so mad at a guy who hurt me really badly.He did this without knowning my side of the story. I keep thinking of things to get back at him. I know this would be wrong. What Can I do to control my anger and not anything to him... Any ideas..

How do I teach my 2 year old girl talking? [ 3 Answers ]

I have twin girls,who are in good health,have no problem preventing them from speaking,. they speak very few words although they understand every word I say... how can I help them?

I made a girl cry, I feel like crap [ 4 Answers ]

I did a baaad thing, and I feel like dirt. I just quit smokin, so latley, I've been really off, and kind of on edge. So, here's what happined, I was walking to my next class and this guy who I got in a fight with came up to me, accusing me of starting rumurs about him, listen I don't start rumurs,...

How do you control the pain, anger and hurt [ 5 Answers ]

OK first off let me point out that this hasn't happened yet but lets be honest one day it will. Me and my ex live very close by and my biggest fear now is that one day I will see her in her car with another guy or in another guys car. Now I know that this will be none of my business but lets be...

View more questions Search