Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bambiie Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 04:53 PM
    Will someone write a few songs for me?
    I want a song written about self-finding and figureing out life. I also want a song about remembering the past, like forgotten memories of a bad childhood. Here is some details about my life for the second one, my mom was a drug dealer and never home my dad wast around. She had a newboyfriend every 3 weeks I had two older bothers who smoked drank got high and had to take care of me and my two sisters. There wasneve good food in the house so we were often found eating moldy cold pizza or mac and cheese all the time... my mom was on drugs when she was pregnant with me and well that's all I can remember. I would also like a song about love and faling in love and what its like to be in love. And one more song aout chosing what is right. For the fourth one, I have two guys that both really like me and I like both of them too and I don't know what I'm supposed to do.. if anyone will write all of them or different people write different ones. Im great at singing I just can't write songs for my life. I ould lke the songs to be either country or pop. Thanks! I really hope I don't sound to pushy...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 25, 2010, 06:03 PM

And lets do another one about someone who thinks that someone is going to spend hours and hours, even weeks, writing songs for free for someone.

Next info very general, why don't you write out a basic song, then hire or find some local Indie artists who will fine tune it and put it to music.

Also who do you want to "own" the songs, get the copyright ?
    Bambiie Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 06:42 PM

Okay... Like I said different people can write different songs not one person has to write all of them. And I have written out basic songs the just all suck. I do not want to "Own" the songs I jut want to have a song about how I'm feeling for myself not written by myself
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2010, 10:58 PM
    Hi, Bambiie!

I think that you're just simply wanting to be able to express yourself with some words and also get an idea as to how they might sound if set to music. Would that be correct, please?

If so, I can help you to learn how to write songs and do it well! However, please do realize, that song writing is something that can take a lot of effort and time, especially if it's to be done in the styles that you mention.

It would be best to learn how to do that in simpler forms of music. That is something that you can learn how to do on this site.

Please let me know on this thread if you're interested.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really just need someone to talk to. Please help? [ 25 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and my boyfriend is 19. I love him more than anything else in this world. My mom has always disliked him because of the age difference. Last night she finally caught me skipping school and blamed it all on my boyfriend. We got into a huge argument. She kept saying things like "I...

I don't get it I need someone to tell me more about it [ 6 Answers ]

I went threw foster care and I got jejected bye lots of people and I just want to say it hurts now I am with a loving family who cares for me I hope it stays that way but who has been in it could you help me cope with it

I LOVE him but I like someone else [ 5 Answers ]

Well my ex and I dated for about seven months. At first he would do all the cute little things like open the door and be really sweet to me. It lasted for a while and we realized that we loved each other. So he even made plans to go to the same college as me so we could start our lives together....

Someone tell me [ 30 Answers ]

Hii.. I've been going out with my boyfriend for 9 months now and we've been having sex.. but I can't feel anything.. like I get wet and stuff but I can't feel anything! Even when we do oral or fingering and that stuff.. I don't know what is wrong with me... someone help me plzzz!:(

View more questions Search