Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 01:29 PM
    I'm back!
    Hey everyone, I'm back. Hah, we finally got our internet hooked up in our new apartment, so I am going through all the new stuff I missed. I also wanted to say that we are going to have our ultrasound on the 22nd(10 days) so we'll hopefully know what we are having after that. Also, I wake up in the morning and my back is killing me. I just ache everywhere. Any advice on what to do to calm these effects a little bit? I sleep with a pillow between my knees, but that doesn't seem to help much. And it seems like I am so much more exhausted this time around then with my first. Perhaps just because this time I have a 2 year old to chase? Hah. And it seems like my second trimester has been more exhausting then the first... I thought the second trimester was suppose to be the easy one, and the 1st and 3rd were suppose to be the tiring ones? I don't know. But it's great to be back!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 12, 2006, 01:46 PM
    Welcome back Buggage!!

Good to hear that everything is going well. The only advice I have for the backaches etc is time, time and delivery... You are doing the right things, pillows etc.

I know you hoped for something more, but delivery will get you over this hump. I know it seems a long way away, but it will go fast.
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Hehe thanks. I was afraid that was the answer I was going to get. Haha. Oh well. I am surprised at how fast this pregnancy is flying by actually. Seems like it took forever for my son to arrive, but this second one has been flying by fast. Like I said though, it's probably just because I have my very busy little man to keep me distracted from it. Thanks again for the answer. Its good to be back
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Dec 12, 2006, 10:45 PM
    Bet it's a girl.
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2006, 08:03 AM
    Hehe that's what hubby and I think, but I thought the same thing about my son haha, and he definitely isn't! Haha. So we'll see. But this pregnancy has just been so different then it was with my son, so that is what makes me think it is a girl. But they say that every pregnancy is different. So who knows

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Will I get him back? [ 7 Answers ]

I was with this guy for almost 3 years. He broke up with me last September. Since then I haven't contacted him, he hasn't either. He broke up with me once more in the past. I still love him so much my feelings have not changed at all and not one day goes by without me thiking about him. It has been...

Back To Back Sinks [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a wall in my basement that will have a vanity sink on one side and a wet bar sink on the other. If I run a hot water line to the vanity sink it is on the cold side of the wet bar sink. I will have the same issue on the cold water side. My question is can I just run one pipe for hot...

I want my ex back. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some advise. I'll keep this as short as possible. My ex and I got together last April, but broke up in September because he had feelings for someone else. We remained friends and still are to this day. I started dating a guy in November and I still am, but I feel things aren't...

How to get him back [ 2 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for 3years and he broke up with me, he told me he didn't want a grilfriend, but 2weeks later he got with another girl that we both know. We are broke up 8months and I'm still in love with him, we still talk... the other day he rang me because he heard something I said about...

View more questions Search