Ask
    wireman56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 01:02 PM
    What code applies to subfed panel in the electrical code
    What section of the code (electrical) applies to subfed panels
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 05:41 PM

Quite a few. Can you be a bit more specific?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Building Code for Bathtub Access Panel? [ 5 Answers ]

Does there have to be an access panel "cover" -- the actual panel -- for the bathtub, or can that area -- pipes and all, the underneath of the bathtub, etc. -- all be left open? Is there typically a building code about that? Thank you.

Electrical code, bathroom light fixtures [ 5 Answers ]

Can a light fixture be less than 8' above the water level in a tub if it is GFI protected?

Does code specify certain dimension for relocating a panel in KY? [ 3 Answers ]

My Mom and Dad had a house fire and we had to gut the finished basement as well as part of the upstairs. In the process of repairing and replacing the wiring, I want to upgrade their service from 200 amps to 400 amps with 2-200 amp panels. One panel would be upstairs and the other one would be...

Can culter hammer breakers be used in a GE panel or is this against code? [ 3 Answers ]

Can culter hammer breakers be used in a GE panel or must GE breakers be installed? I was told installing CH breakers in a GE panel is against code?

Understanding electrical code for hot tbs [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Orange County, City of Ocoee, FL. New pool is almost completed. I am having a portable hot tub installed that requires 240v and 60 amps. I know the hot tub must be 10 feet from the pool edge and that the disconnect must be 5 ft from the hot tub and 20 feet from the pool edge. I also...

View more questions Search