Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cupcakey Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 06:29 AM
    how to tell my best friend in the world I'm dateing her x boyfriend
    Okay my name is megan b. I'm dateing my best friend in the world (faatima) ex boyfriend. We really like each other but I don't know how to tell her I'm datein him. Thing is they only dated about 4 times but for a couple of days. The last time she dated him she said "i dont like him like i usted to and i'm never gonna date him again". Well I've known him for a while so we talked a lot but not that much. But when he started to date my best friend we talked a lot more then he tells me he likes me and he wants me to be his girl and at frist I'm all no way but I started to really like him but my best friend told me not to talk to him but I was anyway.So now were going out and I have no clue on how to tell her. I promised her I would never lie to her and its been about a week that we have been going out. So I am very lost... HELP ME
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2010, 06:34 AM

Decide if this is worth losing a friend over. You sound extremely young, and I doubt any guy you meet right now is worth this potential drama. You do need to tell her though as it sucks when they find out through other people (been there before).

My opinion, you sound way too young to have a "man" anyway.
    cupcakey Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 06:44 AM

I'm 16 10th grade
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 10:23 AM

Never date an ex boyfriend of a best friend. Friend don't do that and I think the boyfriend is a player. Enjoy being young and realize , boyfriends will change , but a friend is a friend forever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

23 Male Dateing 16 Female (Delaware) [ 9 Answers ]

Ive got a bit of problem and I am hopeing I can get it straightened out here. Im a 23 year old Male living in Delaware, there is a 16 year old female who is head over heels for me. Normally, I wouldn't even consider something like this but, she is so much more mature then the normal 16 yr old,...

Here goes.like my best friend? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay. So the names have been changed in this. First of all, I'm 16 and both the guys in this are 17. My boyfriend, let's call him Bob, HAD a best friend named.. Tom. Now let me explain (as best I can) why they aren't friends anymore. So I met Tom first. I kind of liked him at first, but I...

Dateing my girlfriend 4years half need [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my name is Antonio I been dateing this woman I love very much for 4years now I am 24 years old and she is 39 years old we been together 4years and half now and she has 4 kids.. and we have 1 kid of are own I am not sure what to do anymore I been loseing my mind constatly I love her with all...

I want my best friend [ 4 Answers ]

I have never really had too much trouble getting girls but recently I have fallen for my best friend. I have known her for a couple of years and she is one of those girls that get a lot of attention. I am one of her really good friends but now I want more. I recently hooked up with this girl she...

View more questions Search