Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucygoosey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 10:21 PM
    I'm two weeks late with my period heaps of crampin done blood test and urine test but
    The tests were negative am I pankin too much!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2010, 10:30 PM
    Well.. honest truth is you are still in the "dont know one way or another" stage...

Any negative isn't really a "negative"... as in you are not, for sure, pregnant.

A negative simply means the failure of the test to detect hormone levels at or above the threshold of the testing limits.

Its like saying you didn't hear anything... when maybe nobody was calling to you, or maybe they were too far away to hear. Both are possible.

Wish there was a more definitive answer for you at this time.

Presumptive symptoms, like cramping, are not definitive. Being late is not definitive. Even negative tests are not definitive answers.

Time and testing and patience will tell. Wish I could give you more than that, but that is the reality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period - Negative Blood and Urine test [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have missed my periods for nearly 16 days. My urine and blood test show negative. I am really confused? I am I pregnant or not? The suspense is killing me. I and my husband have been trying to conceive for the past 1 year and y periods were very regular till date.

I have not missed my period but I got a positive HCG blood test they say I'm 3 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:Well the last time I was on here it was June 17th, and I thought I was pregnant I was not. It is now July 11th and I went to the doctor and I took a blood test it was positive. My question is My period is due this Thursday or Friday and they said Im 3 weeks Im confused because I have not...

3 months late no period all negative pg test blood and urine [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my name is samantha me and my husband were trying to have a child... it has been almost three months and no period. But have taken several hpt and all were negative. Then went to doctors and had a blood test that was negative also. I went to walmart and bought an prenatal heart listener and I...

I'm 8 1/2 weeks late with a negative urine pregnancy test [ 1 Answers ]

I have not had a period in 8 1/2 weeks I went to the dr today and had a negative pregnancy urine test I don't have any insurance I I have not had a blood test but I big time nag I waited for 2 missed periods before checking to see if I'm pregnant but it was negative is there a chance I could be...

View more questions Search