Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tilliesmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 05:40 PM
    Directions how to use wireless light switch by IIIwoods.com
    I have a IIIwoods wireless light switch-need instructions to set it up to a floor lamp
    tilliesmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 05:44 PM
    Directions how to use IIIwoods.com
    I need directions how to set up a IIIwoods as a switch for a table lamp
    Cruachan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 06:42 AM

See Cruachan's answer
    Cruachan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 06:44 AM

Pull ALL the pins up. Then set time. Then push down ALL the pins during the OFF period. Leave remaining pins UP as they are the ON period. Plug it in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I replaced pull switch lights with recess but the wall switch won't turn off the light [ 2 Answers ]

I added lights and outlets to my basement and all of the outlets work fine. Before I started the switch on the wall controlled one light and all of the others had pull strings. I've tried everything but the switch will not turn off the remaining three lights. What did I do wrong... how do I fix it?...

IiiWoods in-wall digital timer, light flickers, Model 59018/59028 [ 0 Answers ]

Installed a IiiWoods in-wall digital timer and the light flickers when I turn on, I believe I've set it up correctly, it is Model 59018/59028 digital timer. I hit the reset, programmed the clock/time/date but only flickers lights. Same issue when installed a second unit for another light switch....

New dimmer switch will not dim light - taking power from 3 way switch [ 2 Answers ]

New dimmer switch will not dim light - I am trying to hook up a dimmer switch in a electrical box that already contains a three way switch. I am trying to take power from the three way switch to power the new dimmer and light. The way it is hooked up now the new light works but will not dim with...

Casablanca ceiling fan and light spin different directions [ 1 Answers ]

I installed an upgrade kit following the directions EXACTLY ! When I turned it on the light worked fine but when I turned on the fan it started to spin but the light also started to spin in the OPPOSITE direction. What did I do wrong? It is controlled by a intel-touch wall control.

Hampton bay light kit for ceiling fan missing directions [ 2 Answers ]

I need a copy of directions that I inadvertently have lost in order to hook up light kit to flush mount hampton bay ceiling fan.

View more questions Search