Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 08:52 AM
    The belt ( that turns the blade)on my craftsman 42' keeps comeing off
    The belt (that turns the blade) on my Craftsman 42" keeps coming off when I cut for a while. What is wrong?

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman LT1000 blade belt replacement [ 1 Answers ]

The LT1000 blade overheated and broke, probably from grass accumulation. I purchased a 42" Craftsman belt to replace it, but I cannot located the procedure to get the belt back on all the pulleys... HELP PLEASE

Craftsman tractor lawnmower;blade belt replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to get the belt around the brackets that hold the deck

I need to replace my deck belt on my troybilt 17hr. 42' deck belt diagram [ 4 Answers ]

I need to replace my deck belt on troybilt 17hr. 42' riding lawnmover. Be nice to have a diagram

Craftsman Yard Tractor - Blade Belt Tension Spring [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Please help me, I do not have the owner's manual, I have tried to go to sears.com and can not get the model tab to work. Question: Where does the spring mount to on each end, for the belt tension pulley, for the blade belt? The model # is 917.255820, 44" deck, 16 HP Thanks in advance.

Craftsman lawn tractor blade belt replacement [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, how do I get the belt onto the pulleys? Is there something I need to do with the deck? This is a craftsman 14hp lawn tractor model #917-255694. Is there a website that I can download the picture or instructions from a manual? I am having trouble trying to figure out how to get the belt...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.