Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    universe Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 06:35 AM
    What is paul mccartney's contact information
    I would like to send Paul McCartney a message by email or snailmail.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2010, 06:36 AM

His fan club address is:

Paul McCartney
    MPL
    1 Soho Square
    London W1V6HD
    UK
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 11:34 AM

No, I don't have his phone number but when he calls me (which he does frequently, of course) I ask him to call you...
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 08:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    No, I don't have his phone number but when he calls me (which he does frequently, of course) I ask him to call you ...
    Oh goody.. he was supposed to be my first husband. Just tell him Goober says Hey. :D
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2010, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    His fan club address is:

Paul McCartney
    MPL
    1 Soho Square
    London W1V6HD
    UK
    Geesh. You got the snail mail address and now you want the email address too?

JKT gave you the snailmail address. Did you have to ding her for not supplying the email address as well?

And realistically, do you really think Paul McCartney is either going to READ or even less likely REPLY to your email? Maybe in Fantasyland but not in real people land.
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2010, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Oh goody..he was supposed to be my first husband. Just tell him Goober says Hey. :D
    Uh huh. He was supposed to be MY first husband. But then when I met John Lennon back in 1972 I decided he was to be my first husband. BUT I actually turned a job down to be John Lennon's personal secretary when he first came to America and I was in NYC. I didn't like the nasty, negative vibes I was getting from Yoko Ono so I declined the job. (And yes, this IS a true story. I can make up better than this).
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 11:27 AM

I actually had no idea I was going on a job interview to be John's personal secretary. A friend of mine who had an employment agency told me to show up at Apple Records on Broadway. I was wearing blue jeans, a body suit and carrying a hard hat. That was what I went to work at a building under construction for Rockefeller Center management office. I was literally shocked when in a huge conference room sauntered John and Yoko! John and I hit it off and spoke for well over an hour. When I told the office manager I didn't want the job the look on her face was worse than telling her there was no Santa Claus! Never regretted my decision either.
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    I actually had no idea I was going on a job interview to be John's personal secretary. A friend of mine who had an employment agency told me to show up at Apple Records on Broadway. I was wearing blue jeans, a body suit and carrying a hard hat. That was what I went to work at a building under construction for Rockefeller Center management office. I was literally shocked when in a huge conference room sauntered John and Yoko! John and I hit it off and spoke for well over an hour. When I told the office manager I didn't want the job the look on her face was worse than telling her there was no Santa Claus!! Never regretted my decision either.
    Did john shake your hand or touch your shirt sleeve. I'll buy the shirt... :eek:
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Did john shake your hand or touch your shirt sleeve. I'll buy the shirt....:eek:

Honey, this was back in the early 1970's when this happened. I was wearing a body suit similar to the ones that you would wear when exercising and a pair of jeans. Don't own any of that stuff any more. He did shake my hand when he came into the room right before he sat down and then again at the end of the interview. I read a book many years later by some little Chinese girl who actually took the job I turned down. She said that Yoko made her life a living hell and John was fun to work for. Forget the name of the book it's been so long ago.

When I was 16 and the Beatles first came to the USA and I saw them on the Ed Sullivan Show I had vowed to one day meet one of them. Not realizing that fate would listen to my vow less than 10 years later. Got to watch what you wish for is all I can say about this.

And as far as my "claim to fame" I've got better stories than that to tell...
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 03:34 PM
    Honey, this was back in the early 1970's when this hapened. I was wearing a body suit similar to the ones that you would wear when exercising and a pair of jeans. Don't own any of that stuff any more. He did shake my hand when he came into the room right before he sat down and then again at the end of the interview. I read a book many years later by some little Chinese girl who actually took the job I turned down. She said that Yoko made her life a living hell and John was fun to work for. Forget the name of the book it's been so long ago.

When I was 16 and the Beatles first came to the USA and I saw them on the Ed Sullivan Show I had vowed to one day meet one of them. Not realizing that fate would listen to my vow less than 10 years later. Gotta watch what you wish for is all I can say about this.

And as far as my "claim to fame" I've got better stories than that to tell........

Who knows.. you could have been the next Mrs. Lennon. Loco was probably jealous:D
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2010, 08:16 AM

The name of that little Chinese girl was May Pang. Now if I could only remember the title of the book...

I looked her up on Google and found the name of the book was Loving John written in 1983.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Pang
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2010, 08:21 AM
    The name of that little Chinese girl was May Pang. Now if I could only remember the title of the book......

I looked her up on Google and found the name of the book was Loving John written in 1983.

May Pang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    John Lennon's First Wife Endorses Mistress' Book - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com - 75k

WOW.. All I can say is wow... This is the girl he had the affair with! WOW:eek:
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2010, 08:32 AM

Yup. She actually was quite pretty. John liked tiny girls with long hair. I was petite and had long hair when I met him. I think I weighed about 105 lbs soaking wet.
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2010, 08:35 AM
    Yup. She actually was quite pretty. John liked tiny girls with long hair. I was petite and had long hair when I met him. I think I weighed about 105 lbs soaking wet.
    Yoko. She hit every branch on that ugly tree when she fell out of it. She was jealous.:rolleyes:
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2010, 05:12 PM

And Kitty when you read the book you'll know why my sixth sense kicked in and I turned the job down cold. Glad I did after reading May Pang's book. Poor May and what she had to put up with. Glad I listened to my gut feeling on that one.

Actually, the book was rather interesting overall a good read. Send me a PM after you've read it and we'll "talk".

Actually Yoko was not that awful looking in person. She was just "ordinary" looking in person. When I met her she had no makeup on at all. Just a plain Jane face and body.
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2010, 05:13 PM
    And Kitty when you read the book you'll know why my sixth sense kicked in and I turned the job down cold. Glad I did after reading May Pang's book. Poor May and what she had to put up with. Glad I listened to my gut feeling on that one.

Actually, the book was rather interesting overall a good read. Send me a PM after you've read it and we'll "talk".
    Okay... Can't wait to read it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Contact information [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get contact information for Russell Simmons?

Washington Mutual foreclosure and bad contact information [ 2 Answers ]

I will try to be short here. We own a home in Florida and through illness and job loss, we have become unable to make our payment. We are a victim of the infamous 'mortgage meltdown'. The lender is Washington Mutual. I called them a month before when I knew that I was not going to be able to pay...

Stacie Orrico Contact Information [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to Contact Stacie Orrico or someone who Currently represents her and can pass a script (I know, not the best idea) along to her. Does anyone have up to date contact info?

Looking for a friend's contact information [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a phone no and address of a friend Mr. Garth Gardner, living in MA.USA.

View more questions Search