Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bonsainorm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 04:07 PM
    Boiler for HW and radiant heat
    Should I use two boilers in a new heat and hot water system I an existing house?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 4, 2010, 07:38 PM
    It is not necessary to use two different boilers. Talk to your contractor that is going to do the job and see what they can offer.
    Bonsainorm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 07:52 PM
    I know that it can be done with one boiler but would it be a much better set-up with 2 separate units?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 5, 2010, 12:07 PM
    Not necessary better just more expensive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radiant heat questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There I plan on installing a boiler etc. to heat the main floor with stapled up underfloor radiant heat and the basement with baseboard type heating. The main floor would have 5 zones. The basement would have 3 baseboard zones. My thoughts for the main floor is to have the kitchen, living...

Radiant Heat addition [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to add radiant floor heat to a old room that had electric baseboard heater. I currently heat the rest of my house with a pump driven boiler with radiant heat. I would like to tap into this existing system. But because of the allowable space in the new room. I am only going to be...

Boiler : radiant baseboard pipes not warm [ 3 Answers ]

Happy New Year all! Last night we were using our fireplace and the thermostat is in the same room so when we went into another room to watch the ball drop we noticed the temp in the room was cold but figured it was because the heat had not run in a few hours. I awoke this morning and check the...

Connect radiant heat manifold to boiler. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm going to make 3 zones in my basement for radiant heat. I need to know how to connect to manifold to the bolier, and what I need to do it. Thakx in advance

View more questions Search