Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JayHawk23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 05:37 PM
    Italian movie title?
    Hi everybody, I forgot the title of this Italian movie I really liked, and would love to watch it again.

Its about two brothers who moved in a italian city(Torino I think) from a poor village, and they are from a poor background. So the older brother goes to work to support his younger brothers schooling and stay. Later the younger brother decides that he does not like school and he would like to work with his older brother. The older brother gets angry at him for wanting this because he wants the best education for his little brother so that he does not have to suffer as he does. So the older brother persuades him to continue his schooling. As the movie progresses the older brother gets into a criminal group in order to earn more money for himself and his little brother. The older brother later gets into a fight with an individual and at the end he kills that individual. At the end his little brother decides to take the blame of the murder. He did this because he realized how hard his older brother worked and suffered in order for him to get an education. By taking the blame he wanted to show his older brother how grateful he was and that is willing to return the favor.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 3, 2010, 07:49 PM

Così ridevano
    JayHawk23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 12:02 PM

Thank you :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 4, 2010, 04:40 PM

You're welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Italian Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, A while back, I saw this Italian movie which is about about a young girl who is getting hold of her sexuality and in the process allows herself to be masturbated by strangers/friends and in one scene she boards a bus - inside the bus, almost everyone from co-passengers to bus conductor...

Do you know the name of this Italian Gigolo movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, this movie has to be at least 10 years old or older. It is about a wealthy American woman (an actress, I believe) who falls in love with a much younger man in Italy. She refuses to accept that he is just a gigolo, even though he belittles her and openly flirts with other women in her...

Can't remember the name of an Italian movie I saw [ 4 Answers ]

I saw an Italian movie today, new release about a 25 year old guy who grows up in a addiction community and befriends an older woman, who tries to teach him the art of seduction. Very good its called something.. Amore... Please help! He is addicted to poker and she lost a lover to suicide...

Early 1960ish B+W Italian movie title wanted [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie in a university film series 1960-1966. A naïve student is going to visit his girlfriend over break. Instead of the train, he's offered a ride by a slightly older worldly guy with a 2-seater sports car. The student shows the driver a photo of the unappealing near-fiance, who's...

View more questions Search