Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geegee74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 06:37 AM
    Can't remember the name of an Italian movie I saw
    I saw an Italian movie today, new release about a 25 year old guy who grows up in a addiction community and befriends an older woman, who tries to teach him the art of seduction. Very good its called something.. Amore... Please help! He is addicted to poker and she lost a lover to suicide...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 20, 2009, 07:19 AM

Sounds like Parlami d'amore.
    Parlami d'amore (2008)
    geegee74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 07:52 AM
    WOW yes that's it! Thank you very much!! Impressive response time!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 20, 2009, 05:53 PM

You're very welcome.
    ortha58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 03:42 PM
    GeeGee74 - You must have been flying British Air. I saw the same movie on my way from London to Philadelphia on July 16 and fell in love with the movie. I was just researching the name when I came across this site. I couldn't have described the movie better. I fell in love with that movie. I am looking to get it eventually on DVD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An italian movie about a runaway pope [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for an older italian movie about a new pope who runs away from the garden of the Vatican. He goes to a small village for a few weeks, makes some friends, then decides he will go back and be the pope. Anyone know the name of this movie? Thanks

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

Italian Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, A while back, I saw this Italian movie which is about about a young girl who is getting hold of her sexuality and in the process allows herself to be masturbated by strangers/friends and in one scene she boards a bus - inside the bus, almost everyone from co-passengers to bus conductor...

Do you know the name of this Italian Gigolo movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, this movie has to be at least 10 years old or older. It is about a wealthy American woman (an actress, I believe) who falls in love with a much younger man in Italy. She refuses to accept that he is just a gigolo, even though he belittles her and openly flirts with other women in her...

View more questions Search