Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmeade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 03:27 PM
    Troubleshooting craftsman riding mowers
    I have a craftsman riding mower,model 917.271080. Mower starts right up ,but dies when you let your foot off brake.if you set parking brake and get off mower it will still run.but won't run if your on it and let off brake
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2010, 04:06 PM

Seat switch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are you an expert on Craftsman Riding Mowers? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman LT 2000 18HP 42" cut, manual transmission. It is a 2004 and it has very low hours (40). I was cutting with it and it just stopped, the engine kept running just fine, the blades kept spinning but it was like it was in neutral. It can put it in any gear but nothing happens....

Craftsman riding mower troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a craftsman riding mower lt4000 while it was running the engine just stopped and now when I try to start it I get one clunk that's it I was not using it when it just stopped it was just started in my garage I was getting ready to finish plowing with it I used it for like 2 hours earlier and...

Craftsman riding mowers [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find shaft measurments for as sears model 917.270631 need 2 get replacment motor

Craftsman riding mowers [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get an owners manual for an older Craftsman mower? It's a Craftsman two,18HP, 44"Deck with 6 speed.

View more questions Search