Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrscow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 11:29 PM
    Find out how your mom is cheating
    Help I found some texts in my moms phone and they were love texts and I think she's cheating but the number is not an american number how can I track a mexican number down??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2010, 11:39 PM

And if you track the number down, what are your plans.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 22, 2010, 06:30 AM

What do you mean love texts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think my mom is cheating on my dad [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I'm 14 years old and I think my mom is cheating on my dad. They've been married about 16 years and I don't remember the last time I saw them happy. They are always constantly fighting and mad at each other. Anyway I began getting suspicious a couple years ago when my mom was always on her...

Mom cheating on dad [ 26 Answers ]

I hope this is the right category... yesterday I came across some of my mom's emails which showed that she and another man hve been sleeping together since christmas eve. That was scary enough, but then some of the emails started talking about hwo she was going to get a divorce from my dad, and...

My mom is cheating on my dad? [ 20 Answers ]

Today I found outmy mom is cheating on my dad with some 21 year old. My mom is 52. I was playing a game on her blackberry and went from the game page to her email accidentally and saw all the messages from him. I saw over 30. He sent her pictures of him... naked. And she sent him a picture of her...

Found out mom is cheating [ 5 Answers ]

My mom has suffered pretty rough empty nest syndrome I think (2 daughters in/out of college) going out more with friends, staying out late at night, while her husband (my dad) of 23 years enjoys just being at home and simple things. Xmas I, always the nosy child, decided to look at my moms phone......

Follow up on mom cheating on dad [ 2 Answers ]

This is a follow up question about my mom cheating on my dad and who should I tell... I told my mom tonight with the condition that she tell my dad that night (so that she didn't take off with the money) and if she had left the house, I'd have told my dad immediately. She tried to tell me that it...

View more questions Search