Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jestina08 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 03:22 PM
    Offender help with Doc not supporting re-entry
    Offender advocacy for non-supporting DOC in re-entry issues primarily with early termination. All offender requirements met including over 50 percent time completion. This is also an interstate compact case.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 2, 2010, 03:25 PM

Hello J:

I'd like to help, but I need you to explain exactly what's going on and what you need help doing. I can't tell if the offender is in JAIL or on probation. But, if he's on probation, I don't know why re-entry would be an issue.

Please help me, help you.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2010, 03:32 PM

Interstate compact, OK that is either child support, unemployment or workers comp

DOC, either Department of Corrections ( federal) or a document

Jail, they are either in jail or not

50 percent of time served, normally will require more for most federal programs, states vary

So a wild guess ?
    No, how about filling in some blanks.

May 2, 2010, 04:08 PM

I had 2 felonies in Ada County (Boise, ID). In 11/03 & 02/04. I interstate compacted to Washington in 05 after release on concurrent retained juridiction. I completed all requirements of my release conditions by 06. In 11/09 I transferred my interstate compact to Wisconsin in 01/10 Idaho DOC told me I had me the time requirement to request early termination of probation. I made the request to Wi CCO on 01/21/10 and did follow up with a written letter regarding my request to Wi DOC, the interstsate headquarter's in KY to my handling agent as well as my interstate PO, the interstate deputy and administrator at Idaho's DOC this was all done certified mail. On 04/30/10 through my own discovery and dismay I come to find that though my Wi PO filed my termination request she has not finished the only other thing needed for it to go through the system. When I had spoken to my Wi PO she had told me that she had submitted my request. I am at a lose as to how to proceed regardless if she does not know how to do her job or I complain to the system by chain of command in my own experience being an offender bucking the system is usually futile with repercussions to myself. This request was made over 90 days ago and is completely computer generated which I was told would be completed rather quickly. I have followed every procedure, policy, rule or condition that DOC has put before me successfully completely and I am not sure how much right or is the word privilge I have to get this request pushed through because it's finality is only important to me. Please any idea or opinion would be of great help to me at this time.

May 3, 2010, 11:54 AM
    I had 2 felonies in Ada County (Boise, ID). In 11/03 & 02/04. I interstate compacted
    I had 2 felonies in Ada County (Boise, ID). In 11/03 & 02/04. I interstate compacted to Washington in 05 after release on concurrent retained juridiction. I completed all requirements of my release conditions by 06. In 11/09 I transferred my interstate compact to Wisconsin in 01/10 Idaho DOC told me I had me the time requirement to request early termination of probation. I made the request to Wi CCO on 01/21/10 and did follow up with a written letter regarding my request to Wi DOC, the interstsate headquarter's in KY to my handling agent as well as my interstate PO, the interstate deputy and administrator at Idaho's DOC this was all done certified mail. On 04/30/10 through my own discovery and dismay I come to find that though my Wi PO filed my termination request she has not finished the only other thing needed for it to go through the system. When I had spoken to my Wi PO she had told me that she had submitted my request. I am at a lose as to how to proceed regardless if she does not know how to do her job or I complain to the system by chain of command in my own experience being an offender bucking the system is usually futile with repercussions to myself. This request was made over 90 days ago and is completely computer generated which I was told would be completed rather quickly. I have followed every procedure, policy, rule or condition that DOC has put before me successfully completely and I am not sure how much right or is the word privilge I have to get this request pushed through because it's finality is only important to me. Please any idea or opinion would be of great help to me at this time. Jestina 08
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 3, 2010, 01:07 PM

You have at least two threads on this same subject - I have asked that they be combined because all of the info is necessary in one place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to tell if they are supporting [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to knock out part of a wall in my kitchen to recess my refrigerator, so I knocked out the drywall on the other side of the kitchen wall .This was approx. 30"x65". In this space are 2x4's, how do I tell if they are supporting? Can I just knock them out? I have a 1941 cottage. The 2x4's...

Supporting documentation [ 3 Answers ]

Are there businesses online that I can order supporting documentation like 1099 and w-2's If so where can I find them. I need a pretty quick turn around

Supporting evidence . [ 563 Answers ]

I received the following private question from sassyT, and I think it is useful to handle that one here in all openness. Ok. Let's do that one line by line... "... i have found it quite ironic that you claim to only believe in things that have objective evidence" Wrong, totally wrong!...

Supporting wall [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys I live in Manchester,UK n want to knock down a wall to create an open plan kitchen/dining but hoe do I know if it's a supporting wall?

Supporting wall? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Ive just moved into a house and I want to knock the wall down between my dining room and kitchen.Is there a easy way of telling if it is a supporting wall?

View more questions Search