Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockstar94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2010, 01:45 AM
    My girlfriend say's she hasn't been happy.
    My girlfriend and I have been together for 6 weeks and 3 days, it was great at first but now it's weird. I was on the phone to her last night and she said I am not happy, I am negative and put's her down and she hate's it when I am interractive with her mum, commnicating. I suffer Bi-polar and anorexia, but she hasn't mentioned anything about that, she said me and will give it another try and I promise to make her happy then before, how do I become less concentrated with her but still have time for her?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 1, 2010, 08:11 AM

Find out what she is unhappy about and work to fix it. Its always a big red flag when problems surface so soon in a relationship, and maybe you pay attention when a person has personal issues you are not aware of.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 1, 2010, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstar94 View Post
    i promise to make her happy
    No, no, no. You don't make HER happy. You make YOU happy, so then she will be happy because she is reacting to your happiness.

How can you make yourself happy?
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2010, 11:56 AM

I agree with both Tal and Wondergirl!

Problems this early is not good... but wondergirl has a good point! You need to make you happy... which really makes sense cause if you don't work with your own problems and bring a little happiness to your life.. well living to make someone else happy won't really work in the long run...

Are you recieveing threatment of anykind for the Bi-polar and anorexia? (medication, therapy?)

Both Bi-polar and anoexia are serious issues... and they do need to be dealt with. How old are the two of you by the way?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2010, 01:07 PM

You have to know what the problems and causes are before you can fix anything.

You can't make anyone love you or be happy with you. Just worry about you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I make my pregnant girlfriend happy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, My girlfriend and I are about 11 weeks pregnant we are both excited and want the baby but she is always tired and sick and kind of depressed some times. I love her with all my heart and I tell her that every chance I get I also tell her how beautiful she is and she responds...

How to make girlfriend happy when she is not picking up my calls [ 4 Answers ]

How to make girlfriend happy when she is not picking up my calls

Say's he is not in love with me [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me week ago. He said that he couldn't do it anymore. Said that he loved me but wasn't "in love" with me. Said that he didn't think I was "the one" or "the girl"? I honestly truly believe that he is the one... and I am the one for him. But I believe is afraid of...

Girlfriend was never happy=(... (long) sorry [ 5 Answers ]

This is my first post here. I was searching the web and found a post from here, and started to look at the site. Looks like there's a lot of knowledgeable people here. Anyway why I'm here... Im sorry if this goes to long, I have so much on my mind right now=( My girlfriend and I have been seeing...

View more questions Search