Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RJackson4016 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2010, 12:36 PM
    I am looking for a legitimate online business.
    I am looking for a good legitimate home base business? Can anyone out there help me with any referrals?

Thanks.
    R Jackson
    [Personal email address removed for privacy.]
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2010, 12:41 PM
    Hi, RJackson4016!

Are you presently employed? Also, what sort of education, job experience, skills and training do you already have, please?

I did need to remove your personal email address from your post. I would hate to see you get spammed because it was visible here. Plus, once a thread has been started, all information needs to stay on the thread so that others with similar questions can benefit by the information that's exchanged.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 5, 2010, 09:54 PM
    Hi again, Hi, RJackson4016!

I did receive your private message. I don't answer questions outside of a thread once a thread has been started. Even if a thread hasn't been started, I would much prefer that questions be asked by starting a thread.

Would you please answer the questions that I asked by posting on this thread?

Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 5, 2010, 10:49 PM
    Most of the work-at-home opportunities come about once a person has worked at a company for a while and has shown that he is a self-starter and does work that can be performed off-site. For instance, I worked at a public library for 25 years and was allowed to work at home creating forms, pulling together statistical reports, writing letters, updating volunteer lists, doing phone work, etc. and then noted on my time sheet the off-site hours worked.

There are work-at-home books that your public library can get for you if they don't already own them. Suggestions for such work might be daycare, writing, proofreading and editing, writing book reviews, starting your own business, job coaching (what I do as my own business), writing and doing art for greeting card companies, craft work, term paper typing, and so on. Of course, many of these jobs start small and grow with a lot of hard work, marketing of yourself, and good follow-through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Legitimate business [ 1 Answers ]

Is Lend America a legitimate ,trustworthy business?

Legitimate online degrees. [ 1 Answers ]

Can you legitimatly use a life experience degree to get a job that requires a degree?

View more questions Search