Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justcurious1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Legitimate online degrees.
    Can you legitimatly use a life experience degree to get a job that requires a degree?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 11, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Most of the life experience degrees are bogus. Use the search box to search for other posts on this topic. Also check the bottom of the screen for links.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legitimate reason to sue [ 3 Answers ]

I have a loan at a local finance company for the last 6 years in my maiden name. It is mine, and have kept it from my spouse I use it when needed and it has been refinanced. I pay the note but have missed two notes. My spouse has never known until recently when the company called our house and...

Is this internet ad legitimate? [ 1 Answers ]

How can you tell if an ad you see on the internet, where something is offered for sale, is legitimate?

Online degrees [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this site... I'm wondering if anyone knows about a good online accredited college or university?. I'm interested in the medical field.

Legitimate Case? [ 6 Answers ]

I found out a tenant who recently moved from my property is attempting to serve me summons to court. He is angry I refunded his security deposit minus some costs for damages. He is holding the check and does not intend to cash for the refunded amount. I mailed his security within the appropriate...

View more questions Search