Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dammit1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 03:53 PM
    When I start my toshiba laptop I get awhite screen
    When I start up my Toshiba laptop, all I get is a white screen. Nothing seems to affect it.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2010, 03:55 PM

Most likely cause is a bad cable between the base and the top.

If you have an extra monitor, I'd check that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop shows blank screen with curson at log on screen [ 1 Answers ]

The other night my Dell Inspiron Laptop worked fine. The next morning I tred to log on, so I clicked the power button, and once I got to the administrator log on screen I got just a black screen with an operating cursor. I cannot get past this screen. I tried restarting in safe mode which has the...

White screen displayed on Toshiba laptop M70-340 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I have a TOSHIBA M70-340 Laptop and I am facing a problem for the last few days. When I use my laptop, after almost 1 to 2 hours, it's screen turned to white. Nothing affect on it. Then I have to restart it and it wl start working fine for few hours n the same problem comes again....

Toshiba Laptop won't work until we activate on-screen keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have Toshiba Satellite A135-S4487. My keyboard won't work until I activate on-screen keyboard. I tried to uninstall keyboard drive from drive manager & restarting the system, but I did not find solution. I even checked BIOS settings. To temprlly solve my problem I kept onscreen...

Toshiba Laptop won't start [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Satellite A135-s4656. I have had it a year and 3 days. I had it sent in for repair about 3 months ago because it kept shutting down and then not restarting for 3 or 4 days would run fine for like half hour then do the same thing again. When they repaired it they said it was a static...

IMB T40 Laptop won't start windows XP without blue screen error. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm using a Access IBM predesktop Area computer (laptop also known as T40) with 512 RAM. It has windows XP home edition with all the updated files from Microsoft. The problem is I get a blue screen containing an error message (more details about error below). Now I know I have the options to...

View more questions Search