Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scotty13 Posts: 120, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 03:41 AM
    Desperately Seeking Enviro-Con
    I’m looking to buy a spray called Enviro-Con. I heard it kills mold (smell) and bacteria. I have no leaks anywhere in my condo, but I get a mold odor, especially coming out of the A/C ducts.

Thanks in advance,

Scotty13
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2010, 05:20 AM
    Most and HVAC parts house ,should have it in stock. Have you tried Google

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desperately Seeking boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 24 yr. old still holding the V card. I will be 25 soon and my problem is that, I have NEVER had a boyfriend. I have always been the friend, or well, that's pretty much it. I am tired of waiting for fate. I really don't have friends, I am not into the party scene, so it's hard to meet...

Desperately seeking an understanding [ 9 Answers ]

I recently went out with a guy I dated a while back. He brought his new girlfriend with him despite my resistance to the idea because we have a lot of unresolved issues (namely our child) to iron out. The whole time we were out, he wouldn't keep his hands off the girlfriend but concentrated most...

Desperately seeking affection [ 6 Answers ]

Hi... I am a 33 year old female with a 31 year old male. We have been together for 3 years, most of which we have lived together (in the beginning not officially but he never left my apartment and we bought a house together about a year ago). My boyfriend is extremely respectful, loyal, honest,...

Desperately seeking movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of a movie I remember seeing on t.v. I saw it on t.v. back in like 1997. It looked like it could have been an 70's or 80's movie. I know it started with a young girl sleeping and wolves running in the snow to her house. It was kind of a little red riding hood remake of...

Ex-con seeking security [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't been out of prison long-this time-And I'm not trying to go back. I'm looking for a union job or a city, county, or state job with a degree of financial security. No smiley faces, just an Angelino here in Southern California looking for direction.

View more questions Search