Ask
    rohit1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2010, 01:11 PM
    General career objective examples
    I want some good career objective line for my resume
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 01:26 PM

Employers no longer want to see an objective on a resume. It usually is just filler that doesn't say anything. Get right to the point and start listing your accomplishments and skills.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 22, 2010, 01:57 PM
    World Domination.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    World Domination.
    In this depressed job market, that would certainly get someone's attention and might even win an interview!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2010, 04:37 PM
    Hi, JasonX101!

Wondergirl is correct! I would just like to add that I've never been asked about a career objective being on a resume when someone has looked at my resume. That would be since about 1980. The over all strength of your cover letter and resume will more than likely get you an interview.

Now, during an interview, the interviewer might ask about what your plans and goals are for your career. I've been asked that type of question, especially when I was just starting on my career path.

Is someone requiring you to provide a career objective, please? Also, what sort of job or jobs are you looking for?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career objective for mba [ 3 Answers ]

I am kirti purohit pursuing an mba so please send me a career objectives for my strong resume

Free examples general funds journal entries [ 5 Answers ]

Prepare general fund journal to record the following cash transfers that a city made from its general fund to other funds. Be sure your entry reflects the nature of the transfer. 1. 4,000,000 to provide start-up capital to a newly established internal service fund that will account for the...

Career objective for civil engineer [ 0 Answers ]

Last week my company send evaluation form to all employee,in that form we have to fill so may aspects, as follows : 1. objective 2.achievement 3.how to fulfill the objectives So ,could you describe the things that I've mentioned above briefly.. Thank U very much...

Career aspirations examples [ 19 Answers ]

Career aspirations examples

General Career objective on resume [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all I just need help in what to write as a general entry level career objective on my resume. I'm planning to place it on Career builder and monster so I just want to have one as general. Thank you much in advance

View more questions Search