Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2010, 07:30 PM
    Elite members of skincaretalk.com advertising for Fair and Flawless!
    I have priviledged information that elite members advertise for the Fair and Flawless company and advertises for the highest bidder on skincaretalk. My question is how can skincaretalk.com allow such shameless selling?? :confused: and also allow people like these to advertise on the forum and trick other members. A few elite members even encourage those whose skin is damaged by the products to continue using them to the point that their young skin becomes wrinkled due to thinning. This is a shame and should be stopped!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2010, 07:41 PM

Since we are not their web site, and we can not talk for their moderators and owners, no one here knows.

And to be honest I see the trend of this post going down hill very fast, so I am closing it now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fair Flawless, Does it Work? [ 19 Answers ]

I have been reading through many forums and review centers about this brand and I have been eyeing their products for years. I have one problem with that I can't find a single review with pictures. I'm looking for responses from people who have USED FnF, not things that they've heard about it. So...

Fair And Flawless [ 60 Answers ]

Has Anyone Here Used Fair And Flawless? How Did It Work? Which One Did You Use? Do You Get Fast Results? Is It Worth The Money? Please Help Me Out!!

Any tried fair and flawless [ 24 Answers ]

Anyone use this sephwhite stuff with good results please reply its made by fair and flawless

Has anyone tried FAIR and FLAWLESS? [ 1 Answers ]

I just looked at their website and they claim some results that seem almost impossible... Has anyone here tried this cream? If so, what were your results? Which cream did you use? How many shades did you lighten?

Fair and Flawless [ 8 Answers ]

So I've chosen my product... Fair and Flawless.. I've been hearing nothing but good results coming from this cream.. so I'm ganna test it out. Lol but I was wondering what should I order.. The cream? Or the cleanser and the cream? Im confused...

View more questions Search