Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2008, 01:17 AM
    Has anyone tried FAIR and FLAWLESS?
    I just looked at their website and they claim some results that seem almost impossible...

Has anyone here tried this cream? If so, what were your results? Which cream did you use?

How many shades did you lighten?
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2008, 10:54 AM

hey,

how long did you use it? On the webpage, one person claimed that it lightened them 6 shades, which seemed unlikely... and there are so many review about this product, some say it's a scam and others say it worked and I'm just not sure about how good it is...

which cream did you use... I was thinking of buying the 5x gel...

no I haven't heard of rosa, is it good? Are you seeing results?

I just checked the site for the rosa... it says results within 7 days, was that so?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fair & Flawless [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I used to reside in the U.S.A now I live in Canada with my mom and little brother. Anyway, here is my story: I was thinking of buying a lightening creams for my body/face and came across Godiva products. I was pretty convinced about buying it at first...

Fair And Flawless [ 60 Answers ]

Has Anyone Here Used Fair And Flawless? How Did It Work? Which One Did You Use? Do You Get Fast Results? Is It Worth The Money? Please Help Me Out!!

My Fair and Flawless adventure [ 10 Answers ]

All right you... I thought I'd stop asking questions and get out there and take the plunge myself. So... I went out and spent $235.00 to try the Fair and Flawless 5x body whitening gel. I'm a gabriel Union color... but my arms for some reason are darker then the rest of my body. I have been trying...

Fair and Flawless [ 8 Answers ]

So I've chosen my product... Fair and Flawless.. I've been hearing nothing but good results coming from this cream.. so I'm ganna test it out. Lol but I was wondering what should I order.. The cream? Or the cleanser and the cream? Im confused...

Fair&Flawless... [ 17 Answers ]

Has anyone tried fairandflwaless? (http://www.fairandflawlessskin.com) I’ve been getting mixed testimonies about it and I also know it’s quit expensive. Has anyone tried it before and if so did it work or not? I really need honest answers please. Thanks!

View more questions Search