Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akorn1 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 07:27 PM
    Any Suggestions?
    I just got an Eyebrow piercing, I can't get the balls off it, and suggestions?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 16, 2010, 07:40 PM

Use a pair or tweezers to hold the bar still. It's what I still have to do when I'm changing the balls, or bar, on mine, and I've had it for a little over a year.
    Experts

Mar 17, 2010, 12:35 AM

Did it work?
    Akorn1 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 09:14 PM

Yea it worked great, just have to find some cool stuff to put in it
    Experts

Mar 21, 2010, 10:16 PM

Awesome. Glad I could help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a baby girl on May 26th and on my six week check -up I got the mirena (idon't care for the daily pill, shot, or nuva ring) hoping this would work. Lately I have sleeping later than usual, and I have been nauseated and have not lost any weight from my previous birth. I am kind of...

Looking for suggestions [ 5 Answers ]

I'm bored with movies lately and wanted to start watching some from the past... So any suggestions? Independent, Horror, Comedy, Absolutely stupid made no sense but still was amazing??

Any suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

Choose two, specific works of art (not general forms of art) that will make for a captivating news article. Does anyone have any suggestions for this?

I need suggestions! [ 3 Answers ]

I met my boyfriend 2 months ago on one of those dating sites (it is a reputable one). We recently became intimate for the first time. We live about an hour apart from each other so at times it is tricky to see one another. I noticed that the last 3-4 days he has been distant and not calling or...

Any Suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so my boyfriend and I have sex mutiple times. He never wears a condom, and he doesn't orgasm easily and I can't find his hot spots so it take a while for him to get up... any suggestions? Pleaseee?

View more questions Search