Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigkivon Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 06:35 AM
    Looking for the name of a time travel movie, please help
    I barely remmember this movie but I will try my best to explain what I remmember.

In this movie there's a boy that lives with his mother and his dad but I'm not sure.
    After school but not sure he walks to go home he I think he sees a dog ( an animal for sure) and when he fallows the dog , I guess after it starts raining because he hides himself under made with bricks and then after a bit he see himself transported in the past and then he see a little girl and then he works at the farm of her dad or grand father. And then one day he got back to where he lives and his parent were wondering where he was. I'm not sure but he went to see the little girl again after that..

Sorry for my poor english and thanks for reading and I hope you know know of which movie I'm talking about
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 10, 2010, 07:44 AM
    An Angel for May (trailer)
    bigkivon Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 07:45 AM

Oh thanks you so much that's itttt
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 10, 2010, 07:46 AM

Cool, you're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for older Time Travel movie title [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I watched on TV about 30 years ago. It's about a man that finds a way to time-travel back about 100 years. He meets a woman and starts talking to her about what's happened to him. I remember at one point, he hides a special key (it was ornate and unique) in a secret...

Old time travel movie [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I watched on TV about 30 years ago. It's about a man that finds a way to time-travel back about 100 years. He meets a woman and starts talking to her about what's happened to him. I remember at one point, he hides a special key (it was very ornate and unique) in a secret...

Movie about time travel. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I'm going to sound really stupid right now but I need MAJOR help... so excuse my rant! I've been searching for this movie for a long time now, although I don't remember when I saw it I think it was probably when I was fifteen and now I'm like twenty one so that makes it six years as of now. I...

Trying to find a time travel movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie I think it was in the 80s, the movie starts in the 1940s where two men are on a navy ship where the ship has a time travel device on it and the I think the ship gets hit and these two men jump off it and end up in the present day. Dose anyone know what the movies...

Need name of old time travel movie from 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I used to own this movie, but it has escaped my ownership and it's killing me that I can't remember the name of it. I'd really like to own it again. I think it may have been a TV movie, but I'm pretty sure its not. It also may be a disney, not I'm not sure on that either. It is a movie about a...

View more questions Search