Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattyg2 Posts: 480, Reputation: 27

Mar 9, 2010, 07:51 PM
    Broken plastic manifold intake on gas mower
    I already submitted this question but couldn't submit an attachment. My 4.5 Murray push mower wouldn't stay running so I took the carburetor off and discovered the intake plastic tube was cracked off. Can I fix this?
    Name:  IMG_0871.jpg
Views: 1598
Size:  64.9 KB
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2010, 07:27 AM

Look at your other post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix the air intake manifold causing rattle noise while accelating [ 5 Answers ]

Car Experts, My car has a rattle noise while accelating, mechanic said it is not a big safety problem ,but the repair for this air intake manifold will cost around $600. I want to repair it by myself. What I can do to fix it, it is kind of annoying. Thank you very much!

2001 altima intake manifold gasket [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Nissan Altima. From what I have read, my rough idle is probably due to a leaking intake manifold gasket. I'm not a car mechanic. I'm I foolish to try to do this myself? I'm also having a problem with driver side power window not going all the way up. Is this the motor or the...

B&S 13.5 HP -- fuel splashes back into intake manifold. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 13.5 HP Briggs and Stratton engine that "sputters", black smoke from exhaust, and gasoline splashes from the carb back into the air intake manifold. It is Model # 27B807 )or 27D807 -- hard to tell). What could cause that?

Car won't start after changed INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I car has not start for awhile because I haven't have a chance to look at it but last week I work it for the weekend. The reason it didn't start because it doesn't have any spark and the ECM has 3 fried transistor so I put another ECM from the 1995 CIVIC LX. By the way, the car that has...

99ford f150 air intake manifold removal [ 1 Answers ]

Please talk slow and use small words. I tried to remove the air intake manifold from my 99 f150. I removed the 9 bolts from the top and anything on the sides that I could find. The unit would not budge, like it was welded on. What did I miss? I need to get it off in order to deal with injection...

View more questions Search