Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2010, 06:38 PM
    Kitchen List
    I'm moving into an apartment next month. My old apartment I never really had "kitchen essentials" so to speak and would just go and buy what I needed when I needed it.

I'm making a list of stuff you should always have on hand in the kitchen (ie, flour, cooking oil, spices, etc etc)

Can you guys throw me your suggestions so I can see if I missed anything?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2010, 07:47 PM

I always think its good to have condiments. Mayo, mustard, ketchup, soy sauce, etc. I hate it when I get all the stuff for sandwiches only to get home and realize I'm out of mayo or mustard. Or when I have jelly and no peanut butter, or vice versa. I always like to keep shelf stable soy or almond milk in my pantry too. I have this really awful habit of always forgetting to buy milk. So its nice when I want cereal in the morning and forgot to buy milk again.
    2labsmom Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Mar 6, 2010, 11:24 AM

I always like to keep cans of beans and veggies for backup, dried beef, dried pasta, bullion cubes and tuna. Stuff that lasts a while but you can use to make a meal. But then I live out in the country where we can lose power any time of year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The List [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! First of all I just have to tell you that I'm a huge fan of the hit television show "Felicity". I watch every single episode that airs. There's this episode in the second season called "The List" where towards the end, Felicity breaks up with Ben and tells him that she can't be with him...

What is on your bucket list [ 60 Answers ]

A bucket list is a list you create before you "kick the bucket","take a dirt nap",or "meet your maker". The things you want to do before you die. This is a wish list ,so money is no object :p So do tell friends,what is on your bucket list ?

List your. [ 3 Answers ]

List some of the things you've started conversations with, other than, What's your favorite song/band/color.

View more questions Search