Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PC32225 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 06:14 AM
    Need model # or Manual for ULTRA by murray rider 15hp Kohler CMD ENG, Hydro Trans
    The sticker under the seat is gone, no other identifying information for the model number is available on the mower. There are two numbers(one on each side under the
    sticker that says 15hp 42" 44X4689 on the left and 44X4690 on the right).
    I really need the diagram which shows the correct placement of the motion drive belt.
    I believe that an idler pulley is missing underneath.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Mar 7, 2010, 09:51 AM

Hi,
    Just an off-the-wall guess, but try this link:
    Murray lt Parts Diagram Index for 42589X89
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman 42" rider 15hp Kohler runs, dies when clutch released or cutter deck lowere [ 2 Answers ]

Craftsman 42" rider 15hp Kohler runs, dies when clutch released or cutter deck lowered. Seems like a safety switch problem, no idea how to troubleshoot Any insight greatly appreciated In advance, many thanks for any replies craiga

Need model number of Murray Ultra 12hp 30 in riding mower [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for the model number of a Murray Ultra 12hp 30 in riding lawn mower that I purchased recently. I've looked all over the mower and cannot seem to find the model number. I'm hoping to eventually find an owner's manual for it. :)

Looking for an instruction manual for the Ultra by Murray, model F2250030 Code 5351 [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for an instruction manual for the Ultra by Murray snowblower, model F2250030 Code 5351

Murray ultra model number [ 1 Answers ]

Need model #murray ultra 12 horse 30 inch riding lawnmower

Does anyone have a maint manual to a 46" Murray slect rider? [ 3 Answers ]

I tried looking for one on murray.com but they only have 03 or newer. Does anyone have an electronic copy that they could e-mail me? I have a 12.5hp that someone has put on a 46" deck. Thanks

View more questions Search