Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lotta12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 03:36 PM
    Hi I'm new here and I just wanted to ask are these question totally confidential
    I want to know, that if you are in a big tension, what surat should you read?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2010, 09:42 PM
    Hi, lotta12!

In answer to the title of your post, no, things posted here are not totally confidential.

This is a public message board. All questions and comments/answers are fully visible to anyone who might search for the topics as well as questions.

Thanks!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 24, 2010, 10:10 PM

I do want to add, that although not confidential, if you choose a username that cannot be connected to you, you are anonymous here. No one knows who you really are.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2010, 06:34 AM

Assalaam alaikum,

Invocations in times of worry and grief

Invocations for anguish

Reciting Surah Yaaseen (Surah no.36)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contact from Ex & Confidential Info. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in a bit of a bind and I think its best to get a perspective from someone who is not involved in the situation. A night out with a close friend ended up being a night with my ex's closest friends who were at the local bar. As mature adults would do, we said hello, even exchanged pleasantries. I...

Will my parents find out about my confidential marriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I married my boyfriend in the US for immigration purposes. We intended to marry in the future, but looked at this is basically signing paperwork to help keep him in the country. It is a confidential marriage. I do not want my parents to find out (I am over 18) yet. He overstayed on his visa, but...

Confidential information in setting [ 1 Answers ]

What types of information should be treated confidentially in a nursery setting?

MD "wanted" Human Blood Question... [ 1 Answers ]

I have been doing some research on the human body for a comic strip I am trying to write... And I am trying to keep just the fact when it comes to the human body. So my question is? What is the maximum amount of blood a person can lose with out dying? And how long would it take to be back to...

View more questions Search