Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkle1408 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Confidential information in setting
    What types of information should be treated confidentially in a nursery setting?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2008, 09:08 AM

Names
    Addresses
    Phone numbers
    Health issues
    Medications used
    Behavior issues
    Academics or abilities

Always wise to use the approach of whether it is something that is necessary for that person to know. For example... don't give a parent other families' addresses for something as innocent as sending out birthday invitations. Be careful when discussing a student's behavior or abilities. While the teacher and student's parent would obviously need this information, another parent nearby would not.
    If there were any allergy concerns, for example maybe a peanut allergy, the person who prepares meals would need this information, as would any staff who might interact with this child. Parents who might be bringing in snacks or birthday treats don't need to know the child by name, simply that one of the students has a peanut allergy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting Up Connections So That I Can Access Information from Anywhere [ 2 Answers ]

I am using 2003 server in server and XP as client operating system. I have internet connection to my server so I want to transfer data through my lan to Internet so that I can access the data from any place. Please give the procedure how to do it? Thank you.

Setting Up LAN [ 1 Answers ]

I have an XP computer and a VISTA computer. Each connect to internet by a D-Link DI-604 router and a Motorola 5220 cable modem. Each computer is connected to internet separately, not one connected through other. I would like to setup a LAN so that they can talk to each other. XP machine...

I'm I setting myself up? [ 2 Answers ]

So after a yr my boyfriend dumped me. He was sincerely as close as a person can get to perfect. I treated him poorly by letting my own personal issues, baggage and slight drinking problem get in the way, and every time it would cause an argument, I'd promise to this time be better. He was always...

Setting my ip address [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I haven't got an ip address. I know what your thinking, but I actually haven't got one set. I know what it should be, but I don't know where to set it. Can anyone help me as I need to set my ip address to connect to the net At the moment I am on a really slow laptop.

E-bay setting?? [ 1 Answers ]

?I have a question for anybody that can help. I have been an e-bayer for some time now and have not had any problems with setting on the site. Now all of a sudden am having problems when I click on a customers e-mail address, or on the feedback section. Here are my problems... I have cable line...

View more questions Search