Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camaro z28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 05:27 PM
    Stockholder equity

The stockholders' equity of a corporation is composed of preferred $4 stock, $100 par, $600,000; paid-in capital in excess of par--preferred stock, $50,000; common stock, $20 par, $1,000,000; paid-in capital in excess of par--common stock, $120,000; retained earnings, $80,000. The net income is $34,000.

The paid-in capital attributable to preferred stock is ?

The paid-in capital attributable to common stock is ?

The total stockholders' equity is ?

The earnings per share of common stock is ?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 11:30 PM

Please start your own thread for your question instead of tagging onto someone's else post. I have moved yours to your own thread and over to the homework area that is more appropriate.

Please read the homework posting guidelines that are at the top of this forum in red print.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The effect on stockholder equity [ 1 Answers ]

Does stockholders equity increases, decreases or have no effect when there is operating loss for the period and acquisition of machinery for common stock.

Identify the effects of the following transactions on total stockholder equity [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to help my niece in college with her accounting problem. Can anyone help? Here's what she has to figure out. Identify the effects of the following transactions on total stockholder equity. Each transaction is independent. a) A 10% stock dividend. Before the dividend, 500,000...

View more questions Search