Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah_tunses_3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2006, 12:31 PM
    My cat is sick
    Hello everyone if you know any good sites to learn about cat diseases please let me know it is VERY ergent. Please and thank you.
    ♥ sarah
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Nov 26, 2006, 01:05 PM
    I don't know any but maybe you could look up cat or feline diseases and other things.i wish i could help more but i'm not a professional
    doggie_poopie Posts: 252, Reputation: 19

Nov 26, 2006, 11:18 PM
    www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com
    www.vetinfo.com
    www.catinfo.org
    www.holisticat.com
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2006, 11:46 PM
    more info might get some help here.

also, there are times when nothing beats a trip to the vet. You just can't see what an x-ray can show over the internet. I know it costs $$$, but sometimes it's the only way.

wouldve lost our cat 4 years ago without a visit after he became lethargic and dehydrated.
    heathervettechCa Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Dec 12, 2006, 03:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah_tunses_3
    Hello everyone if you know any good sites to learn about cat diseases please let me know it is VERY ergent. Please and thank you.
    ♥ sarah
    If it is urgent, please call a vet. Don't wait. Online sites will only do one or all of the following: tell you what you already know , tell you what you don't want to hear, tell you to see your vet(that good advice) , and or confuse you. THere is too much conflicting information on vet med to trust an internet site. The only way to know what is wrong with your cat is to have x-rays and blood work and follow the instructions of your doctor from there.
    NatashasMum Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 07:49 PM
    A vet visit would be best. Sometimes you can find a vet that is willing to work out a payment plan or something. You can try doing a Google search for pet diseases or perhaps specify more on what the symptoms are. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Sick cat, maybe a stroke? [ 14 Answers ]

Our healthy 15 year old cat has very suddenly acted like she may be having something like a stroke. Her legs go stiff and she stretches her front legs in front of her and even brings one up over her head. Her hind legs go stiff as well. She looses her balance and has difficulty walking. Staggering...

Ok I know but my cat is sick [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a cat form of parvo. If you are not familiar with parvo it is a dog disease, that makes it hard for dogs to move and their neck gets stuck sideways. Please help my cat recently had kittens and I:confused: :confused: don't want it to spread. If you know any diseases please tell me what...

Sick Cat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... Please would anybody be able to give me some advice about my cat. She has just turned 1 and has been really poorly for the last 16 hours she can't eat anything without it coming back up and is not herself. She has drank plenty of water just thought I'd ask for some advice before I take her...

Sick Birmese Cat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Birmese cat who we have had for a year now. When we got him he caught a cold from our other cat who had recently been to a vet clinic. Our vet put him on antibiotics, however this was only a temporary relief. And for the last year he has been back and forth from the clinic to get more...

View more questions Search