Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soniagak Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 09:20 PM
    Going crazy here
    I feel like I'm 3months pregnant have done numerous HPT and all were negative except one that was fainted positive. I'm still getting my period the last one was on jan 23rd, I feel pain in my stomach, back pains, sore breasts and fingers and toes, I feel like I have a belly and have gained weight. I went to 2 doctors and when I told them I still get my period they never bothered doing a blood test and said I had stomach flue, I then went to 3rd doctor and she did give me a blood test and a stool test because she said the same thing that I'm not pregnant and that I might have infection or something.
    Today, she told me that my blood tests are negative and my stool test shows that I have Amoebiasis and gave me some Metronidazole, now I still feel pregnant and I don't want to take the medicine because it may hurt the baby if I am.
    I'm sooo confused I don't know what else to do because every time I tell my doctor that I feel pregnant they think that I want a baby so bad that I'm making myself believe I'm pregnant so they pretty much think I'm crazy. Now to be clear I don't want a baby I'm not ready for one yet as I'm only 21 but I want to know if I am so I can take care of myself and not do something that may harm the baby.
    Please help
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2010, 09:35 PM

If you were pregnant, it should have showed up when she did the blood test. I don't understand why you think you are pregnant. If you're still having your period, your hpt are negative, and the blood test is negative, it really doesn't make sense to think you're pregnant. What you're experiencing is not solely caused by pregnancy. Maybe its time to see if the dr will give you an ultrasound so you can see for yourself whether there's a baby there. It really doesn't sound like you're pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I Crazy or is it Her? [ 7 Answers ]

I hate my life. I don't know where my mom is and I never did. My dad dosen't want me and I never see him. I would have been a orphan if it wasn't for my grandmother, but I swear she gets on my last nerve. She is super overprotective, I can't even hang out in my nice neighborhood. For example, I got...

Going crazy [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 years old. I am now being home schooled, when I went to school I got picked on so much:( and now I am so nervous I can't even leave the house. Picked on about my weight and being ugly all kinds of names! I am scared to leave the house I fell I'm dying or panicking like I am about to pass...

Am I crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

:eek: I tought my kid's how to fix major household appliances when they were young. I'm a female, now they are repair people is that cazy? Can I be sued for not sending them to college?

I am crazy after him [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Am in love with a married man. He is too sweet and sweetest in the world. But he doesn't want to get married to me because he wants his family undisturbed. His wife knows that we Are only friends and doesn't know that we are in love. And he is also in some other other Place and not in my...

Am I Crazy [ 38 Answers ]

:o I'm in love with a married man. We've been together for almost two years and we have a child together. I want him to get a divorce and be with me and our son. Am I crazy for wanting that??

View more questions Search