Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grobinson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 10:10 PM
    Wiring cam stat limit switch
    I have a old lennox furance.It have a combination limit & time start fan control cam-stat,Falts57c-65t-120-a.I am trying to wire up the thermstat to this unit so it can come on and off.It have tranformer,2 limit switch,relayer,gas vavle.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 07:58 AM
    Exact model number?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cam Stat limit control - very old furnace [ 6 Answers ]

I have searched to the end of the internet. Can anyone point me in the direction of a L59-1.25B-180-30? Everything I have found so far is either 3" or 7" in length. Thanks for your help.

Old lennox with standing pilot and cam stat cycling [ 8 Answers ]

Hi gents Old lennox model 9803-980-2 H.boy 68000 BTU with a honeywell fan limit cycling every 5minutes . The wires disconnected at the Stat and jumpered . Still the furnace acting same problem . The motor and blower wheel and pilot acting quite normal . Do you think the fan limit is faulty...

To replace A Cam Stat Fan limit with a Honeywell [ 8 Answers ]

Hi guys, Am going to replace the current Cam Stat Fan limit on my old furnace coleman with a honey well 8 ". Could you specify the diagram for wiring on honeywell. Thanks for your prompt answers

Wiring for an older ge furnace fan limit switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older ge furnace that I can not figure out the wiring for fan and limit switch. There are 3 wires coming out of the switch. The red one marked limit goes to the 24v trnsformer, the green wire marked fan goes to the furnace sequncer. The other wire is black and unlabeled. Were does this...

Heil Furnace Cam-Stat [ 3 Answers ]

Hi--Ievery 6 months the cam-stat goes and has to be replaced. Furnace just blows cold air. We're on a maintenance program, so the gas company comes and just replaces the part (8 times so far!! ). Is this a chronic problem with these furnaces. Has anyone experienced this and how can it be fixed?...

View more questions Search