Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aaron93 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 09:09 PM
    My girlfriend said she likes someone else
    Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 1 month and she said she had feelings for someone else. She said she already went out with him before and she wouldn't break up with me for him, but she stopped saying she loved me and its more like we are just friends now. It started by her having a crush on me and then I found out and asked her out and now she just said she has feelings for her ex. What do I do so I don't lose her?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 06:35 AM

How old are you? She said "I love you" after only one month of dating? I'm not sure either of you really know what love is - puppy love maybe. I don't think she was ever yours to lose to be honest.

I am taking a wild guess you were born in 1993. That makes you a youngster. Just relax. This was never a real relationships from the start, nor should it have been.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 07:04 AM

Nothing you can do, KC is right, this wasn't real love, young lust feels like love at times. She isn't over her ex, therefore my suggestion is you back away from this relationship and her until she sorts her own feelings ou
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2010, 07:11 AM
    I doubt you ever had her, but for sure your not going to keep her, when she has told you she wants someone else.

Let her go.
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Feb 12, 2010, 08:53 AM

I use the one month time scale to know if the girl is worth having a relationship with. If we last longer than a month dating, I would defiantely consider a relationship. Any dating a girl less than a month, I would never be in a relationship with yet. Too soon, just be dating to learn more about each other and find the true connection.
    Aaron93 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 09:24 AM
    My girlfriend is shy
    Threads merged

Ok my girlfriend is shy when I talk to her she can't look me in the eyes. It is like I'm doing everything. In school she is with me and she will either end up leaving or talking to her best friend completely ignoring me. I know she actually had a crush on me for a while so I asked her out. This is pissing me off what do I do?

Feb 12, 2010, 09:32 AM

Maybe she isn't ready to have a boyfriend yet, give her a few more years.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2010, 09:32 AM

Take the hint, seeing as she would rather be with some one else. Why be mad when she has told you what the deal is, and your still hanging around?

Feb 12, 2010, 09:35 AM

I thought he was talking about a new girl now lol I don't know! He started a new thread. And calling her his girlfriend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend loves me, but likes someone else [ 27 Answers ]

My girlfriend tells me that she loves me and I believe her, we have been together for about 3 months and things have been going great, recently, however, we have been fighting about some things and we have realized that I can be too clingy and controlling at times and I recognize that and am trying...

I think my girlfriend likes someone else [ 8 Answers ]

I think my girlfriend likes someone else. She is always texting and talking about him. We have previously broken up about this. But every time I talk to her about it she denies it. What do I do?

How to know if your girlfriend likes someone else? [ 11 Answers ]

All right me and my girlfriend both 12 started dating a few weeks ago but before that she like someone else and any time she saw him shed freak out but I haven't seen her for a few weeks but I'm just not sure about . We were having a conversation and her cousin brought him saying that that's what...

My girlfriend likes someone else [ 9 Answers ]

My girlfriend who I have been dating for about 9 months is amazing, she lost her virginity to me, she loves me and I know it, I want to spend the rest of my life with her as she does with me. She just started college and she told me she had a little crush on a guy she sits next to in her music...

I think he likes me but he has a girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

A guy that I like has a girlfriend and I think he likes me. I had a swim meet today and wherever I went he followed shortly after. We talked a lot and played games and stuff with other team members. I asked if he was still going out with his girlfriend and he said I don't know in a rude "psh" way...

View more questions Search