Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nausheen Tariq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 04:48 AM
    Doas to give birth to a baby boy
    I am a mother of two daughters and people want me to recite few quranic ayats so that I can give birth to a boy.. is this right.. I hv already conceived and am six week pregnant
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 10, 2010, 04:58 AM
    You can chant anything you want, but it will not make any difference to the sex of your child.
    kayasmommy4109 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Feb 10, 2010, 10:23 AM

your babies sex has nothing to do with what you say or do. Its about the x and Y chromosomes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I ever give birth to a baby girl [ 4 Answers ]

I am 26 years old and have two beautiful little boys. My date of birth is 22/12/1980 and my partners is 17/05/1974. We are planning on trying for a third child and obviously I am hoping that we will be blessed with a daughter. Can you give me any indication as to whether we will have a baby girl...

Fathers rights to baby birth/baby name [ 8 Answers ]

What rights does an unwed father in PA have to be there when the child is born or have say in the child's name? Also, does PA have any laws in regards to fathers last name and child support? I've heard that if the baby does not have the fathers last name that she can't file for child support. Any...

Our baby boy is here! [ 8 Answers ]

Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally gave birth to a beautiful 8lb 7oz Baby boy!! I was induced on the 19th because he was getting big. It was a vaginal delivery, no wait a HORRIBLE vaginal delivery, but it was so worth it... we named him Ryan Charles. He is so sweet. I was in labor for...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

Baby Boy [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 year old boy who eats stones and soil. I have tried giving him liver meat but he refuses to eat it. Why is he doing this and am worried that it might bring a problem in the long run.

View more questions Search