Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mauricel575 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 10:45 AM
    80 gal electric state select stopped working suddenly. Circuit breaker popped.
    Electric State Select stopped working. Noted that circuit breaker was off. Reset it and pushed reset on the tank. Still no hot water. Unit is 5 years old. No previous problems. Service repairman called. What kind of repair/cost am I looking at?

Check out some similar questions!

Our furnace stopped working. Circuit breaker OK, new fuses,no power to thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

The furnace just stopped. We checked the circuit breaker, it's fine, replaced fuses, all wiring is tight. The transformer is buzzing so I guess that means there is power, we replaced the thermostat, but there is no power to the thermostat. Any ideas?

State select model P68220RT, 2 gal capacity, serial # AO1120783, EF .83 [ 0 Answers ]

Water heater came with new house purchased 9 years ago. Approximately 2 years ago the water was briefly very hot then heating was almost non functioning. The 2 thermostats and 2 anodes have been replaced and there is some hot water for a 10 min shower, but then tepid and then cold. Is this an...

Well stopped working. The pump circuit breaker is on. [ 3 Answers ]

My well stopped working. The pump circuit breaker is on. The system has a Square D pumptrol pressure switch. How do I determine if the pressure switch is bad (no signal to the submirsible pump) or if the pump (145 feet down in the well) has gone bad.

State select 75 gal water heater pr675xrvit about 4 yrs old. Fail to ignite. [ 3 Answers ]

Gas water heater. 75 gallons. State select model pr6 75 xrvit. Installed in 2005. Has been working well. Last few weeks, it stopped to come on. I was abled to cycle the ON-OFF toggle switch and restart. Usually take a few try. The LED status light shows 101001. According to the manual:...

Air/Heating Unit (Electric) Suddenly stopped working [ 5 Answers ]

Hello In July we replaced the motor and the relay switch on the unit outside the house. The unit had been running fine. Sept. 14 it was a little muggy in the house so I turned the thermostat down to 72 to kick the air on. Nothing happened all I heard was a "click" which would normally start the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.