Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frosty666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 01:06 AM
    91 honda civic problems
    I just recently had my engine mounts fixed and now I am noticing a bouncing when I accelerate that gradually gets worse especially at 45mph. It seems like my tires are bouncing like a basketball. It's been very snowy out and I have not had my tires rotated since I bought the car. Also, could it be the shocks? Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Shadam23 Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Feb 7, 2010, 02:13 AM

Suggestion: check for bubbles or nails in you tyres as they could cause this problem.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2010, 06:40 AM

The struts may be bad and/or you have unusual tire wear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Civic Ignition Problems [ 1 Answers ]

My 1995 Honda Civic will not start. When the key was first turned to the on or run position all of the dashboard lights came on like normal but when the key was turned to the start position everything went off and the clock setting and radio presets were lost. It was like the battery had been...

95 honda civic problems. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so here it goes. I took my car in for an oil change last week they told me the battery was no good. This morning when I was on my way it started putting and then eventually died. I went to Autozone and got another battery. It will start but when I step on the gas and put it in gear it will...

'92 Honda Civic problems [ 27 Answers ]

Hello to everyone! I feel very lucky to find this excellent forum! First of all I would like to apologize for my poor English which is not my mother language. I've read the FAQs and stickies, but I would appreciate if you could make some things clearer to me, since I have problems...

90' Honda Civic SI:HB Problems [ 1 Answers ]

What's up everyone, I frequently use the amazing information provided here in this forum, never did I believe I would have to consult the forum with problems of my own, as most if not all symptoms my vehicle has had was remedied with the information provided here in this forum. And I would like to...

94 honda civic problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 94 honda civic . The power locks do not work and the sun roof will close by it self. If I open the sun roof it will not stay open it will close by itself also does this have any to do with the power locks not working. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search