Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LisaSue Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2010, 09:55 AM
    After 9/11 there was a series on HBO about US soldiers in Iraq?
    I have been looking for this dvd, but I can't remember the name. It wasn't a long lived series, but I remember when things happened in real life, the series "mimicked" it to a point. I can't remember any of the actors, except one, but he was on Fringe as a FBI agent, now he's not on the show. Anyhow, it was gripping. Does anyone know what show I'm talking about? Thank you
    madman81 Posts: 95, Reputation: 11

Feb 1, 2010, 10:19 AM

In Memoriam: New York City (2002)could be it!
    LisaSue Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2010, 10:29 AM
    It was a series on HBO. I remember on one show specifically, when the prisoner, he was a reporter or soldier (American) I believe, was kneeling with his captures (hooded) standing behind him and he was wearing an orange jumpsuit, but one of the captures (sp?)was holding a machete. It was shortly after they were video taping beheadings in real life. What I described was on the show. The show (screen) went to black and they of course did not show this, but it seemed to imitate what was happening in real life.
    madman81 Posts: 95, Reputation: 11

Feb 1, 2010, 10:32 AM

In Memoriam: New York City was on HBO might not be it though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pinnochio animated series Hbo I think about late 80s early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I tried searching the net for this. But from what I remember this was a animated series had lots of episodes. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

British soldiers in iraq [ 9 Answers ]

Are dalton barracks soldiers in iraq ?

Hbo mystery series from late 80s, early 90s. [ 1 Answers ]

This series, I think, was not on for very long. These two kids would work with the police to detect mysteries. The one scene that sticks out in my head is the kids were walking by there tree house and the boy says, I bet I can tell you what color your underwear are." She says, "How?" He says,...

4 more soldiers accused of rape, murder in Iraq [ 13 Answers ]

4 more soldiers accused of rape, murder in Iraq http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2006-07-09-rape-investigation_x.htm By Rick Jervis and Andrea Stone, USA TODAY BAGHDAD — Four more soldiers were charged with rape and murder in connection with the slaying of a young Iraqi woman and...

HBO AIDS Documentary/Mini Series (VERY OLD) [ 1 Answers ]

About 10+ years ago there was a documentary or mini series on one of the movie stations. Since HBO was the 1st movie station that I remember doing anything outside of the normal realm of just playing movies I believe it was on HBO. It followed a man from HIV to full blown AIDS, eventually to going...

View more questions Search