Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Atomicfurball Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Pinnochio animated series Hbo I think about late 80s early 90's
    I tried searching the net for this. But from what I remember this was a animated series had lots of episodes. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 5, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Maybe its one of these... scroll down and it will give u a list of TV series that were ponnochio ish... lol
    Pinocchio (Character)
    fenderjer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 03:07 PM
    I know what you're talking about. It was Saban's Adventures of Pinocchio, which aired in 92 on HBO on Saturday mornings. It was a scary adaptation of Pinocchio, filled with lots of mean villains and sadistic struggles for Pinocchio.

This link will tell you about the origin of the series (originally made in Japan) and how it was adapted into two separate English versions, using the same animation but different casts of voices.

Mokku of the Oak Tree - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sadly, the only clips of this on YouTube are NOT of the series we saw on HBO; they're of the 90 minute movie version, which is much lamer. But it'll still show you the same animation, which is better than nothing. You can even buy the DVD of the lame version on Ebay and other places...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's animated film [ 2 Answers ]

What was the name of the movie that there were little animals who parents died by being gassed by humans... the little skunk girl was also gassed but there was a mole teacher who knew of a remedy to make her better... so the three other animals were sent out to find a flower that could cure her.....

British TV series Title, late 90's or early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find name of series. Cast of characters, all neighbours in the same street, in no particular order: a dysfunctional family with a low-life father, retarded son and a dog named "balls", 2 gays, a family from India or Pakistan, a young couple trying desperately to have a baby, another...

Animated movie late 90's to early 2000's [ 4 Answers ]

Hey cannot remember the title of a movie I used to watch when I was small on sky movies, I can remember it was set underwater or in the sky (not on land) it was about a matey who has to go activate a ancient underwater machine/contraption but he has to find it first. During the movie he learns to...

Late 80's early 90's Fantasy Animated Film [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of this film. The only image that comes to mind is, this kid goes downstairs notices the door to his kitchen is glowing. When he goes to open the door a flood of black goo consumes him and basically whisks him away to a medieval-esque world. I need to know this to keep my...

View more questions Search