Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charlie2929 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 06:18 AM
    A cop goes to the door and tells a woman that her son won the readers digest.when he's
    Ok please help.
    A cop goes to the door of an old ladys house,and tells her that her son won the readers digest and needs to talk to him>when he's gone she phones him and tells him that a cop is looking for him.He also climbs a phone pole to listen to there converstion.
    Please help,this is doing my head in...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 06:51 AM

Is this a book, play, movie you are trying to remember ?

Tick
    Charlie2929 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 07:16 AM
    It's a part from a movie I saw the other day,but can not remember the name.Its doing my head in.
    He is trying to catch this guy,and he does the thing with the readers digest thing to try and catch him.I can see it in my head,but the faces are blank.
    Please help,Charlene

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of movie where cop next door shoots drunken dad [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a movie but I can only remember certain parts of it. It has a lot of cursing in it, ESPECIALLY in the beginning. It's something to do with a mother, drunken boyfriend or husband and a little boy. (A cop lives right beside this family.) All I can remember is that the...

Oven door tells you to unlock when baking [ 1 Answers ]

When you try to lock the oven while baking, the oven beeps and says to unlock the door.

He is choosing son over daughter with other woman [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. He asked for visitation now he is trying his hardest to avoid his daughter but when it comes to his son he is all about that.. He wants to get back with his ex and son, so now he doesn't want anything to do with us.. I think she has a right to her father but he doesn't...

2 part movie, murderer dressed as cop or maybe was cop [ 1 Answers ]

Can't think of the name. Was a two nighter, 4 hours. Murderer had a police uniform on, so people trusted him. Remember a winnebago ( I think) was the getaway for people that had been kidnapped by bad cop. Large mean dogs also, dobermans, I think. Bad guy sort of looked like mean doc on scrubs,...

View more questions Search