Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xslacker80x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 02:34 AM
    I have no visitation but pay child support and she moved out of state
    I was 18 at the time did not know how to fight for visitation rights.. I pay over 100 a week in child support and I have not seen my child in 10 yrs.. she moved out of state.. what can I do to see my son
    GeorgeMcCasland Posts: 42, Reputation: -5
    -

Sep 5, 2010, 10:30 PM
    If she has been out of state for at least six months, you will need to file there for access rights. You will need to hire an attorney there. It would be best for you to get a job there so that you can live near the child as you will initially get just supervised rights. These links will help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I pay child support and will like to know my options on visitation? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I am new to the forum and will accept any legal advice that is given in good faith. Here is a little back ground. I am a noncustodial parent (male) I have resonable visitation rights( can someone explian that to me?). I currently live 50 miles away from my child, and I don't have a...

How long I have to pay child support in NY state? [ 2 Answers ]

My child almost 17 years old. I would like to ask you the following questions: How long I have to pay child support in NY state? When I am able to stop?

Mother moved out of state and still getting child support [ 1 Answers ]

My stepson's mother threw him out April 1 and left the state. She is still getting child support. We have no way of getting a hold of her, and when we tried to set up a court date to get custody changed over she didn't show up and so they dismissed the case. How do we file child abandonment so...

Does ex have to pay child support when he has them for visitation [ 4 Answers ]

My ex pays me a laughable amount of child support (for the state of California) which is my fault to agreeing to it to get things rolling on the divorce... ANYWAY, he says that when he has the kids that month he either is not required to pay the support or if the days he has them does not total a...

View more questions Search