Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brandilly Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 02:39 PM
    Identify this Lithograph
    IMG_0064.jpg
    Can anyone identify the artist of this lithograph or provide any useful information?

Jan 28, 2010, 02:40 PM

Replying to my own post as I cannot seem to attach the picture... stay tuned...

Jan 28, 2010, 02:42 PM
    IMG_0064.jpg
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2010, 02:49 PM
    Hi, lin rodriguez!

Please edit your original post. If you click on the Go Advanced tab, you'll find a little paper clip where you can add images. The images will need to be a certain size in order to be within what this site allows, as far as sizing for the images.

Thanks!

Jan 28, 2010, 02:50 PM
    Can anyone identify the artist of this lithograph or provide any useful information please?
    Attached Images

Jan 28, 2010, 02:57 PM

Thanks! I was having MAJOR issues uploading this image... looks like I got it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify Artist,signature-original lithograph-60's or 70's [ 3 Answers ]

Please help identify the artist signature on this original lithograph of a woman holding a bouquet of poppies-the style & colors used would seem to place it in the 1960's or 70's-it has a card attached to the back from the "Societe de verification de la nouvelle gravure internationale of new york...

Need to ID Lithograph [ 4 Answers ]

I have a lithograph that is about 4' by 3', could be an original. There is a picture here: Lithograph Picture on Flicr.com I am trying to find out more about this lithograph. Anything would help even if it is to point me in another direction for answers. THANKS! Kehf

Lithograph value and signature [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to help a family member ascertain the value of a lithograph.It is the same as one in the Smithsonian Institute.It was produced in 1866 by A. Hoen&Co. and is of Robert E. Lee's Farewell Address.It is in good condition for it's age and the colors on the flags are still there.It is in a...

ID an old lithograph/etching [ 3 Answers ]

I found an old lithograph (maybe an etching). The artist's name is spelled De( or Del) Zoinray, or Roinray or Boinray or some variation . It is a group of European cottages along a street and a river. I was told it may be a stone lithograph that has been colored by hand. I would appreciate any...

View more questions Search