Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatif21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 07:58 PM
    Cought tag swapping while on probation for retail theft, what's going to happen
    OK so I am 21 years old and about 8 months ago I went to court for shopplifting at walmart... now to be honest I was scarred and I haven't taken something without paying for it since. My aunt is a sucker for saving money and taught me how to tag swap. I thought the store would look down on it but I had no idea it was so serious. I didn't leave the store, in fact I just left the merchandise, but was taken in by the store security and then taken to jail... I was bailed out, but what am I looking at!
    topend Posts: 30, Reputation: -1

Jan 27, 2010, 09:20 PM

What were you charged with?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I got a warning 6 months ago.but did it again.what is going to happen? [ 3 Answers ]

Heyy... :(six months ago I stole from fortinos and I was given a warning and a trespassing paper to sign... I went back a week ago.. got caught stealing about 90 bucks of stuff called a lawyer and was told they were not allowed to listen to me calling him even though they were... I also ended up...

I got a warning 6 months ago.but did it again.what is going to happen? [ 3 Answers ]

Heyy... :(six months ago I stole from fortinos and I was given a warning and a trespassing paper to sign... I went back a week ago.. got caught stealing about 90 bucks of stuff called a lawyer and was told they were not allowed to listen to me calling him even though they were... I also ended up...

What is going to happen if I don't go to court hearing? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Civil Harassment Restraining Order and I have to go for court hearing and I would like to know what can happen if I do not go to court.I don't want to see the other person close to me. Is it going to be on my record and what will be the worst if I don't go? Thank you everybody!

Never going to happen [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 20 going on 21 and I have been sexualy active for 3 years. I have never been able to reach an orgasm with a man and it is getting really really frusterating. I can get there by myself and sex feels really good but it never progresses into an orgasm. I stay calm and try to relax but nothing...

Retail Theft [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I committed retail theft a few years ago. I admitted to my employer that I had been committing retail theft and I had to pay every cent I took back and write a formal letter of apology. Will this go on my Criminal record? I never got arrested or went to court for this matter? Will...

View more questions Search