Ask
    kelly thomas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 09:58 PM
    I earn 28000 can I file earned income credit
    Can I file eitc if I earned 28000 in 2009 2 quified children
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Jan 27, 2010, 09:31 AM

Yes, you will get EITC. The maximum income limit is $40295.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married with earned income do I have to file my w2 [ 2 Answers ]

Married with earned income less than 5000. Do I have to file my w2

My income this year was less than 5000 but my husband earned 28000. Do I have to file [ 2 Answers ]

My income this year was less than 5000 but my husband earned 28000. Do I have to file my w2. Return is higher if my w2 is not included.

2008 Earned income Credit- missed out, can I re-file? [ 6 Answers ]

I filled my 2008 tax return using TurboTax, and was mis-advised regarding the Earned Income Tax Credit. Turns out I was eligible, but had not filed as such. Can I re-file? How do I go about doing so? I don't owe, but my return for 2008 was horrendously low. In comparing with my peers, I found...

Earned Income Credit [ 2 Answers ]

I'm curious about a situation. My step-brother has a son that was born 10/2001. His ex wife and I are close and she has already filed her taxes and received a refund on her other two children. The father doesn't work and I do a lot for him and my nephew. Clothes, food, and other expenses are...

Earned Income Credit [ 1 Answers ]

I and my wife with our one year old child came to US as permanent residents in the month of Sept.2006. Can my child qualify for Earned Income Credit by following Green Card Test under Residency Test.

View more questions Search