Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babybooyoung Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 06:23 AM
    I need advice I'm 4 months pregnant and my fiancés
    I need advice I'm 4 months pregnant and my fiancés first but my second child he's amazing with my 2 year old but I'm very moody and rude to him I try but end up short and go crazy so he decided he was going to leave I have no clue what to do he has been woring 40 hours straight getting no sleep so ithink he's not thinking straight and everyone says give him space I don't want him leaving me I love him what can or do I do
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 06:33 AM

Curb your tongue and give him space; nagging and worrying him won't help your situaiton. Disclipline yourself, leave the house for a walk if you feel a good nag coming on. How old are you anyway ?

Tick
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2010, 06:36 AM

Talk to him,explain that your hormones are all over the place,that it will settle down.

Listen to him,ask him what are his concerns.

Involve him in the pregnancy.

Hopefully this is just a bump in the road of your relationship and with patience,kindness and communication you both can work it out.

If not,that's another days worry.

But for now,as I said,sit him down and talk it out.

Jan 25, 2010, 06:41 AM

I'm 22 and that's the hard part we have been having problems in our pregnancy I'm on pelvic rest walks aren't allowed
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 06:44 AM
    You need to realize these are your hormones talking and bite your tongue before you lash out.

Jan 25, 2010, 06:46 AM

So what d I do now? WHEN HE SAYS HES LEAVING AND IS DONE ?
    Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 06:48 AM
    You just need to give him time to cool down. When it's all over and done you need to apologize.

Jan 25, 2010, 06:57 AM

I will thank you do you think it will be OK ?
    Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 06:59 AM
    I hope it will be okay. But since we don't know your boyfriend, we can't say for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant 16 year old, need advice [ 13 Answers ]

My daughter got pregnant on her first time having sex with her boyfriend who is also 16 about to be 17 at the end of this month. She just turned 16 in Sept. What rights does she have as a minor? What rights do we have as parents? We are supporting her and taking care of her and the baby....

2 months married.advice needed. [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Need help or a good advice! I appologise about the length of the story, but I feel full story needs to be told to get a clear picture. Here it is. Met my wife of 2 months about 4 years ago. Felt perfect, and after a couple of months I felt like she was the one. A year and a bit...

Been trying to get pregnant for 19 months know? [ 10 Answers ]

28/09/08 Hi guys My partner and I have know been trying for our second child for 18 months With nothing happening. :( we are both 23 year old we have been doing the billing method for nine months know .

I am almost 3 months pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

I am almost 12 weeks pregnant and I have had minor bleeding since 9 weeks. Is it a possible miscarriage?

Implantation bleeding.. Possibly pregnant?advice needed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi yes my husband and I are Trying to conceive. I got off BCP on June 24th. And we had unprotected sex sevearl times in July. I took an ovulation test on the 24th and it showed I was ovulating. We had sex the 22nd-24h and the 27th. I had some cramps which felt like my period was coming. Since my...

View more questions Search