Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peterparker_777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 07:45 PM
    Does a hymen will be repair itself after a long period without having sex
    Me and my girlfriend is not having sex for almost 8 months... after that we have sex again. And I noticed that her vagina has a little blood and I thought that her hymen got intact again after a long period without having sexual intercourse... is it true that her hymen got intact again... is this possible...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 07:50 PM

No it is not possible, it is possible that there may be a little blood, this could be for various reasons

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can your period become irrigular after having sex for the first time? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so here's what happened.. I'm 19. And back in June I was with this guy I really liked. We decided to have sex so I was there in the missionary position and he was slowing going in but it was hurting me so bad that he slipped out. He told me he didn't even go far enough to break the hymen....

Why am I having long period with brown blood? [ 1 Answers ]

I am on the DEPO provera shot and I was due for my period and everything and when I was supposed to get it but I have been with brown blood for almost over 1 week and I have been gaining weight like crazy and I feel nasty... I am sexually active but I'm not Pregnant or anything but last month I did...

Bleeding for long period on mirena [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I had gotten a mirena put in last January and Its been a year and I've been bleeding heavy for 2-3 weeks every month just up to about 1 month ago I've been having bad pains in my stomach is this something I should worry about if you can reply to EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY please and...

Your period after having sex for the first time, is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old and two weeks ago I had sex for the first time. Since, we have had sex regularly on the weekends. My period is very irregular so I never usually know when it's coming, but I usually get one clue- cramping. Yesterday after I had sex, I started to cramp, and realized that I had my...

View more questions Search